Is Moon Knight still the best thing from MCU Phase 4 thus far? Will they stick with shows, or shift into films...

Is Moon Knight still the best thing from MCU Phase 4 thus far? Will they stick with shows, or shift into films? How will Jake be portrayed?

Attached: moon_knight_fanart_by_dartbaston_df3l41q-fullview.jpg (1280x1811, 574.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIBg1hSIrKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wonder when his godly patron will be added to Smite

I expect a Black Knight/Blade/Moon Knight/X team-up. Prolly a gurl for the 4th.

You mean Midnight Suns?

Hope they stick to Disney+. Less overall budget for CG and etc but better character development in the long run.

I like Shang Chi a bit better, but Moon Knight is the best of the tv shows

Hawkeye was great for a small comfy story as well.

Yeah, you know they're gonna cram Elsa into that. She's supposedly in the Werewolf by Night halloween special.

The hippo was cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIBg1hSIrKA

What I like about "Moon Knight" is that it doesn't demonize Dissociative Personality Disorder by giving us the standard, "Villain has mind condition and he's uber-evil" thing.

The superhero is the one who has multiple personalities.

I didnt like that girl that is replacing Hawkeye. She just seems like a stuck up bitch. Did not enjoy it that much.

WandaVision, Loki and Moon Knight have been the best Disney+ shows so far.

Moon Knight truly raised the bar for Marvel TV shows, I would say it would've made a great Marvel movie but honestly the extra time the series allowed wasn't just padding but the needed space to breathe to tell the story well. All the other tv shows have been full of padded material only containing a good 1-2 hours of story. Its just so *easy* for tv to be bloated and its amazing MK avoided it as well as it did.

I guess we must've watched two different shows.
Lol let me guess, you didn't watch the show at all and you're just salty about Kate Bishop showing up.

>She just seems like a stuck up bitch
I don't know that's how I'd describe her, she just kept trying to impress her idol and mostly failing at it.

>WandaVision, Loki and Moon Knight have been the best Disney+ shows so far.
I'd rate them MK > Hawkeye > Loki > Wanda
Haven't seen Ms Marvel

Bitch migga simp and yhe mediocre off white chunky gurlboss who did most of the action scenes and heavy lifting?

Best thing from Phase 4 was Spider-Man. Nothing else came close. The sooner the female inspired bullshit wave is done things will course correct.

Wanda vision was fucking garbage and ruined a whole Dr strange movie

See my problem with Daredevil was all the fucking padding. That and it hating the red costume for some reason

So far? Moon Knight was fucking kino. Amazing, if a touch dubious at times with the depiction of DID. I cherished it. I'm hopeful Jake will be portrayed well. I can see it working out, but I can also see it falling short.

Moon Knight being better than Failcon and the Winter Boreder isn't high praise.

It’s on par with Loki which was also great

>t. salty xfag