Anyone remeber this cartoon?

Anyone remeber this cartoon?

Attached: dragon hunters.jpg (603x967, 385.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbkq2PkaESU
youtu.be/w3UViP85alw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember seeing it ONCE

I can't read ONCE without sam o nella's voice

There was a cartoon? I just remember the movie in which those two were farmers or something and they needed money. They went to the king and he was having problems with a dragon for some reason, then they said "we are the dragon slayers my king" so they went to what I think was the surface of the world maybe. And then they encountered this bone dragon and its weakspot was its eyes. Then, the big guy had these things that my grandma used for knitting and stabbed the dragon in the eye. There was also a girl who was very annoying, I think it was the king's daughter and I believe her name was Sophie.

It was a whole series. 52 ep and 2 seasons

Oh yeah I remember they rode around in a cool helicopter bike thing

I remember kino opening
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkq2PkaESU

You bet I do! It's one of my favorite cartoon of that era.

How did they get The Cure for it anyway?

The french just really know their stuff.

That was kickass.

I do, it was a very comfy show with a really cool art style and world. A really nice underrated gem.

Every day

This is the type of low budget movie you see being played in the waiting room of a kid's dentistry in the poor mexican part of town.

The movie was kino, but I never bothered to watch the cartoon. Is it worth it?

>want to watch dragonslaying kino
>barely anything looks like a dragon

yep
I enjoyed the movie
Show was alright
Didn't the Vines or someone do the theme?

I only watched the movie

I bring it up a few times to bring up that for some reason it has an opening by The Cure, which makes me laugh

Me too. It probably something to do with hard meat creature

The theme song was great

youtu.be/w3UViP85alw

What I remember the most of it was that the dragon slayer was a fan of knitting and that actually saved his ass more than once