The Four of Them

This is an Argentinian webcomic that just had its live-action adaptation announced:
twitter.com/MaiHirschfeld/status/1552779526240980998

The comic is about a guy who has a crush on his female classmate. At the same time, his competitive sister comes out as gay, and she has already gotten a girlfriend: his crush.
webtoons.com/en/drama/the-four-of-them/list?title_no=1524

Attached: 242865088_266911852048004_1312516001827151870_n.jpg (1080x1080, 141.67K)

>comes out as gay
stopped reading there

>webtoon

>being cucked by your gay sister
embarrassing

Sounds hella gay.

It's kinda hilarious.

To be fair, probably MC will end cucking his sister. Ditto, I've never read the webcomic but that sound like a typical development, especially in Argentina where they still openly hate fags.

No. But something does happen.

the obvious solution is to have a threesome with both of them

looks like manga
>Argentinian
oh its shit

What's up with argies and webcomics?
Is it because we are late for every fad?

t. yet another argie with a webcomic.

I read this. It's the same as most romance/drama comics on webtoons. It's not meriting of any sort of adaptation.

Checked

Are other webcomics full of people who can't communicate?

You can pick a random romance and/or drama webcomic out of all of them and I can guarantee you, 70% are like that. I've seen two that weren't miscommunication ruining everything, just the characters interacting and being cute. And the tumblr chick who drew one deleted all her good stories and left up the unfinished and bad ones

Well, this one involves everyone having poor communication skills.

big fat no thank you.

What a bunch of pessimists.

Granted, maybe it could have benefited from a more Seinfeldian approach.

Does the guy get with the other male as a criss cross gay shopping chart?

No, he's pretty much straight as an arrow. He's kind of an incel. He's getting other girls, though.

>argentina
>white characters
They never give up..

Does he go bi for his gay friend or not. If not I'm not picking this up again

He's not incel like at all, he's just bad with dating and bitter towards his sister only. If I remember correctly, season 2 had him come to the incredible realization that he should focus on being a better person rather than chasing chicks.
You actually wanted that?

>1 girl, 2 guys and an obvious trap

I concede your point.

>LET ME TELL YOU *inhuman snort* HOW WHITE *drools over leftover McDonalds* YOUR COUNTRY *kneels and gets shot* IS

Disgusting LESBIANSHIT. Would have been a lot better if the genders were flipped: girl gets crush on cute guy but her cute brother has already gotten a boyfriend: her crush. Disgusting lesbian roasties ruin everything pure.

Attached: 1569215096847.png (1024x1280, 1.22M)