Are they r-r-right, Gretelbros?

are they r-r-right, Gretelbros?

Attached: eyebrows.png (607x748, 333.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wu_w9tHp8bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twitterfags get the rope.

I genuinely can't tell what exactly is wrong with her, it's just wrong
My first guess was lack of neck but I've seen an edit of her with a neck and it still looks weird

The twitter previews don't show the added eyebrows so they're useless.

This show looks Korean, in the worse possible way.

She just looks so not like a Phineas and Ferb character

>Gretel's Design
>uncanny

Attached: 1655056774087.jpg (288x467, 41.93K)

uncunny

the Anti-Cunny

I think the design is alright, it's not perfect but the shows beautiful backgrounds make up for it

Attached: extstreetsonkevinoverhead.jpg (1164x650, 257.21K)

It'd help if the images were also posted since the thumbnails have her eyebrows cut off for three of them.

Does she need to? Even Milo Murphy's Law strayed away from being an exact Phineas and Ferb clone by having more realistic character proportions. It's fine if Gretel looks a bit more exaggerated since she's meant to stand out as the lead character, but the expressionless face is what makes her feel uncanny, even in her own show. Her and Hamster are literally the ONLY red flags about it so far, and it's wild that they're supposed to be the main hook. How is every other aspect of the series more interesting than those two?

Attached: character silhouettes.png (1280x720, 614.81K)

Attached: FYzRGziXwAYvwO7.png (329x371, 197.63K)

Attached: FYzQ8zTXgAM5W2c.png (398x525, 248.37K)

Having pretty backgrounds isn't exactly an impressive feat. Even the most uninteresting cartoons can still afford to that. It's honestly a challenge to find a cartoon that DOESN'T have good background art.

Attached: victor and valentino.jpg (1280x629, 334.91K)

That does help.

Do you only have background art to leak? Can you post the mom?

Attached: 1583706118259.jpg (1024x768, 108.8K)

>one raised eyebrow
But it does look better.

Braceface's backgrounds were memorably hidieous, but that was a long time ago now and it's Canadian.

think Kevin and the villains are the show's true focus (like Candace and Doof)

I will fight anyone who says the theme song is "bad"

youtube.com/watch?v=wu_w9tHp8bw

Attached: action.png (1280x720, 645.43K)

It's meh.

The show is really about the dynamic between Kevin and Gretel. The idea that a 16-year-old who can't wait to freely venture out on his own now has to be the seemingly useless sidekick to his superpowered little sister has definite potential. Now if only Gretel can prove to be an interesting character in her own right. She's kind of a blank slate from what little footage we've seen so far, and that's kind of a problem if she's supposed to have an more prominent role in her own series than even Phineas and Ferb had in theirs.

Attached: brother sister superhero team.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

guess we'll have to wait for the pilot

Yep, giving Gretel some eyebrows would do wonders for the character

Attached: 1658525565507.jpg (900x506, 73.26K)