I wish I could drop out of college to spend my days coding and drawing

I wish I could drop out of college to spend my days coding and drawing.

Attached: 1658982065929476.png (3273x3500, 1.26M)

Just be glad ya don't have full time work

user, if you got the time, put 30 minutes to an hour into what you want to do.
If you want shit to change for you, don't sit on your hands and post here and just fucking do it.

> t. neurotic half-measure ex-student that blew 4 years not committing to studying or draw

Dude, listen to this guy:
>user, if you got the time, put 30 minutes to an hour into what you want to do.

Just like this user mentioned, , be fucking glad you dont work full time. The grind of it all will eat away at you. You get home and the last thing you want to do is more work. And when/if you get a gal, you have even less time to do what you want. You need to dedicate to your crafts/dreams now while you have free time. It will make it easier later on.

Haha mad Goofy

That's the easiest thing you could do, probably a better decision financially too.

Seriously. I only work 32hrs/week, but I also care for, my mother and grandfather. The only solid time I have to work on my crafts is my lunch break at work. I keep little stuff in my pocket to work on too, on the occasion I get some downtime. I do make sales, but I can't help think of what I could be doing if I actually had the time.

cool

That's rough user, I'm sorry to hear. Dont give up! I used to carry a notepad around in my back pocket EVERYWHERE I went and wrote down ideas that would come to me. Eventually, I had kids and now Im waiting for them to get a bit older before I can start working on it again. You're a good guy for caring for your family. Keep fighting the good fight!

Remember: never have children

Oh no

Attached: 1587676563928.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

This
>t. Working 40 hrs a week as a janitor and I just barely have enough time to do any drawing when I get home after making dinner.

Eh I tried that. Got gangstalked.

Stay in school, graduate on time, stick to the path. Else you'll fall off the path.

Huh, so working full time really does sap your life away
Too bad I've been doing it since high school. I didn't have any idea what I'd do in college, I'm twenty five now.

Don't drop out like I did, biggest mistake of my life. Unless you have a solid plan college is the best thing for you. At the very least try to graduate since it's the bare minimum to get a job.

As someone who graduated but did not go to college, ever, any advice?

Like graduated high school? When it comes to college, look for a degree/career that is in demand and is something you can tolerate, that way you have the stability of a full job and the income needed for your hobbies in your free time. At the very least it will give you a good stepping stone for job applications. Network like crazy, always ask for internships or your professors for more opportunities. Learn on your own, not just the stuff in the textbook (especially if you are in computer science because just doing the homework will get you fuck all), it will put you ahead of the curve.

Monetizing your hobbies is a quick way to burn out on them so if you want to go into a career doing something you love (art, cooking, coding, etc.) make sure you have the discipline to stick with it. If college isn't for you then look into a trade school. It's back-breaking work but the benefits are great if you can do it.

But whatever you do make sure you have a plan and stick with it. If you don't have a good plan then college is a good start.

Yeah, just high school, I'm the guy from . I already know not to monetize my hobbies, which is why I never went in the first place, along with not wanting the debt.

This. I work a call-center customer service job and I fucking HATE IT. I can't wait to go back to school and learn to code and hopefully get a better paying job where I don't have to interact with entitled crybabies all day.

Unironically do it faggot
You can probably teach yourself better anyways. Go get certifications on Aliison.com or some shit if you're confident enough, slap it on a resume, and make your dreams come true.
College is the path of those lacking self direction. Look at who it produces.

I wish I went coding but I'm too stupid for it

cool, but i wish i could have sex with goofy

I work 40hs a week and produce two comic pages per week by sacrificing my social life.

I'm 28 and I'm at a dead end job so next year I'll try to get something better or try to start my own thing.

I feel utterly fucked but eh.