Was he a good Magneto?

Was he a good Magneto?

Attached: magneto.jpg (720x404, 31.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcB7kR82gUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess he had polarizing performance

I honestly think he’s one of the best interpretations of the character, even compared to the comics.
He’s an old, bitter man that you typically would write off, but instead is one of the most powerful beings in the world. He’s pretty much run by hate by the time we meet him, and any good point he had long ago is overshadowed by his own ego. He’s the perfect type of villain to sympathize with but still consider extreme and in the wrong. His relationship with Charles was also great, two wayward friends that will never be the same.

Fassbender is fine, but the writing for him is so flipflopped. His million and one turns get exhausting and predictable, whereas old man Magneto has a tragic feeling of “never going back” to him.

I wish he was younger but I wouldn't take another actor over him.

The best.

fuck it, you tried. Here's a (You).

there were positives and negatives

He’s attractive for an older gay man.

>magnetized
Learn electrodynamics faggot

Shut the FUCK

Attached: CARLOS YOU PIECE OF SHIT.png (1266x688, 408.89K)

Yes

meh, but his scenes in x2 were kino.

Attached: chizuru kek.png (600x513, 454.1K)

For sure.

He IS Magneto

nice
Fassbender flip flopped like crazy and the version of Mystique they made was worse in every way. She was clearly a studio character that existed to ride off the popularity of the actress. fucking awful. I couldn't even enjoy her death because they were still pretending she was some great person and leader.

Isn’t he a faggot or something?

aren't you?

Yes absolutely and he was kino in X2

This scene alone mogs everything in the MCU

youtube.com/watch?v=NcB7kR82gUE

Attached: mags.jpg (480x360, 34.19K)

He showed elegance and class while simultaneously emanating power and ambition. He was given a script, and performed it to perfection.
This is one of the reasons why pre MCU marvel movies were great. The actors got into the character, and they acted as if everything was real.

If the mcu get someone better i eat my hat