Can we appreciate how amazing Black Manta's suit looks in the movies?

Can we appreciate how amazing Black Manta's suit looks in the movies?

Attached: FB8jaVaVkAEMpQc.jpg (680x671, 144.53K)

It is more comic accurate and doesn't look like the first film's plastic pseudo-power rangers villain. However this suit being spandex makes it seem like he downgraded from the first films suit. However the suit probably has muscle like armor underneath the spandex

>Can we appreciate how amazing Black Manta
you could've stopped their, he's just great in general. I wish we got that trench movie, he clearly loves playing the character
I see it more like he's developed more to take Aquaman more with less things weighing him down. Besides his massive fucking head I guess.

Does Any Forums like Manta because hes autistic and its a relatable

I like him because he's just unapologetically evil. Though Norman Osborn (in the comic) does the role better

no

I got banned on the comicbooks subreddit for mentioning that Black Manta is autistic. To this day, I still don't understand why.

100%
also spandex

>pseudo-power rangers villain
You & the people saying this are fucking deranged. It looked a hundred thousand times better than any fucking PR suit.

I swear to fucking fuck the rumors of the film being toned close to WW84/Adam West better not be fucking true. The first film got the tone just about perfect.

Attached: Aquaman-Trailer-Black-Manta.jpg (963x482, 46.01K)

They probably thought it was a shitpost using autistic in the sense of being an anal retard.

Attached: hogni-j-mohr-4362fae4-28cd-4784-801e-5120a376594e.jpg (1920x2561, 228.98K)

i thought it looked great the only downside was it was a little too bulky
i know its meant to be armour plated or whatever with carbon but it should have looked alot sleeker

And in the MCU we have this

Attached: 1655920766948.jpg (258x195, 10.13K)

also got this
cant complain

Attached: 1558543242516.jpg (421x767, 43.89K)

Sure, OP. I can count the number of things the DCEU did right on one hand, and you know what? The Black Manta suit is definitely one of them.

Unironically? Yes.

I can't be mad. Of all the comic designs that you would expect Hollywood to be too chickenshit to put on screen it's Black Manta's big dumb helmet. And they didn't. Yeah they took some liberties, but they kept the general aesthetic and I can't be mad. Also Ocean Master having a mask that emotes like comic book shit - Aquaman just may be peak capeshit for my money. Despite Mamoa being a better fit for a Savage Namor.

Why is he called "Black" Manta? Aren't all mantas black?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (1200x627, 60.87K)

He's /ourguy/. Movie version is pretty disappointing. Hopefully the new movie fixes that.

Aquaman in general feels like the suits didn't care and let Wan just throw whatever shit he liked at the wall. I mean, the tone-breaking romcom parts with Mera in the middle of the movie do feel like something that was forced in. But other than that the gratuitous CGI, the sheer cheesiness of the YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE plot and the Trench sequence all smack of a director being able to do whatever he wants. That and Ocean Master somehow getting an actor who could pull off the material he was given compensating for Mera being cast too well.

It's not a well-put together film objectively, But it does feel a bit like watching a videogame stretched out into a full-length movie in a good way.

Well, unlike most mantas he's also african american.

>he's just unapologetically evil.
Nah. He just really hates Aquaman... like a lot.

Attached: 764439450345827.jpg (767x4700, 1.85M)