I have come to ruin your day

I have come to ruin your day.

Attached: 1633092720914.png (1332x765, 548.55K)

user just as you want an AU thread also love that they changed zuko's scar to be more like cuts than burns

i really like blood bending wish they expanded more on that, it was pretty metal

They should change the clothes as well.

This

does Zuko just have claw marks from Azula now?

I like the cuts. Should have been Zukokka’s eye gouged out, though.

Tuunbaq

oh Zuko might tell people that's the reason, but have you seen Azula's nails, that was clearly her

Sure, the culture that lived in ice huts would totally be a contender for world domination

Change them from Inuits to giganigga Hyperboreans.
Fire Nation can be Pacific Islanders.

Attached: BE6F5F82-B8B1-47E5-9385-A62D03AD8177.jpg (1908x1107, 407.03K)

Water Tribe can just be Ice Mongols or as user said Hyperboreans.

Wouldnt it make more sense for Toph to be a FN noble like Mai and she can see through thermic vision?
Also have Aang as the last waterbender, he identifies his morals with the element since water heals ppl

I thought the implication was that their roles an nations were swapped, not their personalities. Zuko and Azula dig him out of the ice, Sokka and Katara try to stop them.

The fact that the Fire Nation is a naval power in a world with aquakinesis is staggering. Fleets of canoe cavalry like these guys suggest would have dominated the oceans. They don't have the infrastructure or resources to flourish beyond the poles but this is a world where the FN had an industrial revolution and somehow didn't realise hot air rises until an Earth Kingdom dude pointed it out. Hence why they had internal combustion engines before hot air balloons. World building in this franchise is retarded, this wouldn't be a stretch.

>Water Nation controls the state of their landscape with waterbending and allied spirits, using shelters to trap heat and create pockets of fertile warmth
>they seek to use a massive super-moon that only appears every 100 years to flood the world and use their power to encase the world in an age of eternal water, ice and snow
>this will give the Water Nation and their spirits a monopoly on food growth, effectively giving them control over the entire world as nations who want to eat will have to do whatever the waterbenders say
>of course, the biggest threat to this monopoly were the people who can create pockets of heat and light of their own - firebenders
>the firebenders were therefore wiped out 100 years ago, their archipelago submerged and littered with unnatural glaciers that remain unmelted by the heat through the machinations of sinister spirits
>except for one child and his dragon hidden beneath the earth on a crescent island, mysteriously preserved in hardened ash
>a blind earthbender, forced to hide her mastery both from her family and the Water Nation soldiers that have taken over her town, sets foot on the island and feels the anomaly in the ground
>she used her bending to bring it to the surface and the shell cracks open…

>FN uses technology to pollute the landscape and build war machines, putting them in direct conflict with nature and spirits
>WT engage in symbiosis with those spirits naturally inclined towards water and ice to expand their territory and create areas of eternal winter
I like.

>they seek to use a massive super-moon that only appears every 100 years to flood the world and use their power to encase the world in an age of eternal water, ice and snow
What role does Yue play on this story btw?

Sacrifice to summon the moon spirit into the mortal world, which the ocean spirit locked away after going mad with jealousy?

Born and bred for the role of the Moon spirit's human Avatar, who will ensure a line of God-Kings who will encase the world in night and ice eternally. As such she is betrothed to the Chief's son, Prince Zuko. Neither of them are happy about this.

Instead of stopping Ozai before Sozin's comet it's more about getting Sokka to clap those cheeks so they can't use her for the ceremony.

Nah, just make her an adrenaline junkie Airbender that likes to jump from high places. She's still blind but feels her way through the air currents and the sounds around her. Her family are still idiots and don't realize the weird sounds coming from the nearby cliff at night are the crazy screams of their lunatic daughter launching herself from the mountain over and over again.

So in this AU, the world map is more of an Archipelago rather than a large continent. This allows for the Water Nation to be large, powerful Navy fueled by their waterbending and warrior tribes, that go island to island raiding and enslaving the populations. Metal is extremely rare and brittle in this AU, so the Fire Tribes don't have any of their advanced weaponry and transportation, they are sort of like early Asian tribes using thin, brittle blades and flint arrows in combat.

Fool she can still be sacrificed despite anything that happens

>brown azula
please don’t do this to me