Its another animation about his self loathing and begging for pity

>its another animation about his self loathing and begging for pity
I don't get it, where are the funnies?

Attached: 23532536.jpg (225x225, 4.25K)

>artist is a whiny faggot

wow this literally never happened before in the history of humanity.

he should do another Minecraft video

Its just bizarre how can you spend weeks animating backgrounds and characters to express your whinery and self pity. Usually artists are in that phase long anough to only draw a quick comic, not several videos which are basically ME! ME! ME! ME!! in a nutshell

white dude issues

depression/mental illness can do that to a nigga.

Attached: 6aec105f3f1a8e1dfe55b09bb168a2ff5c5027261bcf875fd1f127a03024753f_3.jpg (640x360, 26.61K)

>I don't get it, where are the funnies?
Maybe you're looking too hard into it.

Attached: 1569885859091.gif (1050x1050, 2.29M)

>not using airtags/trackers in the year 2022

biketards should know better

1. Being a apple fag
2. The Theif is just gonna take it off you dumbass. Now you are minus a bike and a tag.

>Ancient Rome
Imagine wasting time on something that never existed

I know right, next thing their going to tell me is that 2+2=4 lolol

Wow, even his parodies are not funny. Stating the obvious what a normal guy would feel is not clever. It make the original bikecuck look more subtle with his self depreciation cuck comedy

>It make the original bikecuck look more subtle with his self depreciation cuck comedy
t. Original bikecuck.

Attached: 1511071424527.jpg (1628x1678, 423.19K)

It's really gross when grown ass adults fish for compliments. How do you not grow out of doing this by elementary school?

Attached: fishing.png (806x127, 10.7K)

You do realize there's more options than just airtags right

Attached: Mini-Hidden-GPS305-Bicycle-Bike-GPS-Tracker-GPS-GSM-GPRS-Quad-Band-Real-time-Google-Map.jpg (800x800, 57.92K)

You do realize maot thefts go directly to chop shops and the Theif has the ability and probably knows what to look for in these things? All you end up with is a lost bike and a lost tracker.

you are even more retarded
>get bike stolen
>ah don't worry I got it on a tracker
>its in some shitty hood
>try to confront the guy
>gets jumped and robbed
or alternatively
>tell the police where your stolen bike is
>wait, it's in that niggerhood? better just buy a new bike, son er I mean, we'll look into this and get back to you! haha

Most trackers have last know location options now so you can sue the chop shop but the reality is you're too much of a cuck irl to even call the cops because they're scary. If you're not willing to protect your own stuff then you cannot complain about people messing with it.

>implying cops aren't SALIVATING at the thought of shooting minorities over a stolen bike

Either you're super sheltered or retarded

>If you're not willing to protect your own stuff
prevention is better than cure, aspie. Stop leaving your bikes in negroid towns before you keep losing money "protecting" your stolen goods kek. Or better yet go ahead and pay those legal fees for that suit against the pawnshop
>guys cops will TOTALLY want to scour the highest crime areas looking for a single fucking bike!
kek you have to be 18 or older to post here user. It's not the 90s LAPD anymore

Attached: adopted.jpg (693x978, 49.35K)

I really like his drawings

lol
and thatsa funny parody, Max should learn from this

I thank God every day that my city is segregated