Problematic cartoon creators:

Post stuff about them

Attached: 80d.png (1153x619, 367.06K)

Vivziepop threatened to blacklist her ex employers from the industry if they dare try to criticize her

I always heard but it doesn't help much the people telling bad stuff about her are losers or twitter catradora stans

She really was...
Twelve Forever.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 291.32K)

No that's gay.
What about cartoon creators that create solutions?

Wait, was Frankie really based on Lauren?

I fucking loved the Faust thread on /mlp/, those were the times. I hope mom's doing okay.

And Robbie was based on Craig.

Because Alex is a jealous chud.

Duh, more importantly apparently Mac is based on Craig.

In Amerimutt
>AAAAAAAA EVERYTHING IS SO HECKING PROBLEMATIC AND TOXIC AND UNHEALTHY
Meanwhile in Chadpan
>Suicides and murders happen from hard working and passionate men, they don't complain, they just do it.
Not to justify their suicides of overworking, but they're out there working hard while people over here complain and make up false shit about innocent people just doing their jobs being pedophiles and cancel them over small shit like saying nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-27-19-32-27-320.jpg (1121x1120, 404.12K)

Horny on main

Attached: 1602879993990.png (716x788, 492.68K)

And that's how you lose your next show gig apparently

Middle aged white men make the hugest portion of suicides in America, and most people who are suicidal wouldn't talk about it for obvious reasons

To this day I have no fucking idea what the fuck this person is on about

Oh please, do tell.
Give me that sweet information user I beg of you

Both Craig and Lauren have stated this fact many times. Diffrence is they were both married by then and still are.

Don’t worry. It evens out with the cyber bullying suicides. Though I guess both worlds are completely antithetical to existence.

Japan doesn't even make it in the top ten anymore, South Korea has beaten them in being the depression capital of the east.

>people should just shut up and work themselves to death

Who the fuck should care about cartoon drama. Go to twitter you boring and annoying fuck

This, Japan's problem is no one is having sex because they work too much to have kids in the first place.

No, but really, look at this cocky teenage Latina coming to destroy your fragile ego with a look. I love this image so much.

Attached: tumblr_204765c40d7ee9af0442eab5a18924eb_74ea0e68_400.jpg (318x324, 42.32K)

Vivziepop isn't even in "the industry", I wouldn't be surprised if she was a huge cunt behind the scenes but I highly doubt she has that kind of leverage

>Cucks your chance of helming the Darkwing Duck Reboot

Nothing personal kiddo heuheuheuheu

Attached: Drake DW Rogen.jpg (2048x643, 139K)

Lauren posted here?

>luke weber
>ships himself with pearl
>sugar screams NOOO YOU TOXIC STRAIGHT MALE YOU CAN'T DO THAT and axes him
>he justifiably gets angry about it and exposes the evil industry, posting his stories on Any Forums + doing a youtube interview

Attached: Luke Weber.jpg (1096x2008, 870.39K)

I guess so. I've hear she's been in the horse thread too. Honestly, they must all come here at some point or still do.

2 or 3 threads after someone got her to come to the place, they were pretty nice overall.
Any sources on this? I want to read it.

Based

Kek