Fanfiction Thread

So any recommendations for good fanfiction that you've seen online?

Attached: 4932bf7e-4f85-49bf-a9ed-572323f40d01.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x713, 106.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc-nrrEtx9-nV8O9lhxQnIW5Tn3MvRxYy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lots of smut

Blue Sky. I know it's a Portal 2 fanfic and that's technically Any Forums but I don't care it's fantastic
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc-nrrEtx9-nV8O9lhxQnIW5Tn3MvRxYy

That’s some nostalgic good shit right there. The fanfiction.net era of fanfiction is as better than the AO3 era for things like this.

>what if Harry Potter but niggers?

Depends on your connection to the sourcework. I doubt anyone would like a fanfic that constantly shits on people because in the original work they opposed a character.

I will be monitoring this thread for co-related recommendations though

>Remembering that one fanfic that was based off of First Contact but instead of Vulcans leaving, it was Vulcans crashing in Africa and kidnapping local women for ponfarr

>Finally remembered that name only to realize the author turned it into a fiction romance book on Amazon.

Roxanna_rambles on AO3 has some good The Owl House stuff.

The Sound of Windchimes is a classic

Only good one I read is this fan comic about Star vs. I think it was called Shipping Wars.

Pet by Lexsssu on A03 has Laura taking a break from Gabby for a hook up.

Attached: RCO017_1554939648.jpg (1600x1230, 503.3K)

An Amazing World Of Gumball fanfiction called Much More Than Maternal was pretty good.
A Gravity Falls fanfiction called Depravity Falls was good as well.

The Universe Trilogy by Mahler Avatar

I like the livewriting stories the best. That's technically what Blue Sky was before they ported it over to Fanfiction.net. I'd give more recommendations but it's mostly anime and video games.
Who's the unlucky bastard who hooks up with a killing machine?

someone from her Prostitute days that was one of the first to really break her in.

Attached: tumblr_24dbbcf372ed59d3e2da7c21de7ad6ed_9b28c8aa_1280.jpg (781x976, 63.54K)

every single one of her interests barring marvel is worthless and stupid and inane and ugly. Fuck harry potter. Fuck that anime with the giant people eating little people. Fuck "the odds are ever in your favor" cunt, fuck whoever those red eyed bitches are they don't look real.
seriously.

>everything except the thing I like is worthless and stupid
kill yourself, capefag autist.

>good
>fanfiction
You know the drill.

The longest written work in english is a loud house fanfic

That’s so xD and funny.
Epic racism bro.

It worked for the wizard of oz

Wrong, it’s a Smash Bros one. The Loud House one literally has wiki articles copied in to pad out the length.

anyone remember that kinda fucked up incest comic that started out as a loud house fanfic?

I'm trieng to remember the name but i just can't seem to get it

The Wiz would be considered a Hate crime these days.

The Secret by Swaim

I remember there being a HTTYD fic like a decade ago where Hiccup gets enslaved by Roman legionnaires or something to train dragons. It was decent as I recall.

any good non shipping Azula fics?

looking for something like Azula x her guards

Attached: 98837699_p0.jpg (2730x4096, 480.02K)

You're looking for "The Secret" by Swain. You can recognize it by the way he draws chins.

I'm going to go with Since the writer of the LH fanfic is autistic and his chapters are literal autistic shit. I don't like Smash Bros and will never read any fanfic based on it, but it is an actual story at least.

Fuck the Harry Potter one though. That guy can crawl up his own arse if he likes the smell of his farts that much.

Tourmaline, a Peridot redemption one before the show actually did it, where she’s a lot worse for wear and Steven fuses with her so the Gems don’t poof her

I'll take any and all teen hooker X-23 fics.

Attached: X-23 lick.jpg (466x680, 318.39K)

What if Harry Potter, but Hermione was a Slytherin? Preferably written by someone who doesn't have a PhD in philosophy or nuclear engineering.

there are alot of Hermy X Draco fics