Powerful…

Powerful…

She gave EVERYTHING when her family died for reasons unrelated to her

Attached: D2010000-6E78-46F6-9021-A85B27B4E2B9.jpg (896x760, 173.45K)

Is this white genocide?

In the MCU there is no nukes?

>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY BLACK KINO YOU RACISTS

Yikes. Touch grass incel

The first reply to this post says it all.

I have way more sex than you chud! And I have a backyard full of grass i regularly hold. Check and mate libcucks.

The Reddit leftist spamming “white genocide” in every thread complaining about sandman or black panther says everything?

who are you talking about, schizo?

Wakandan propaganda would have you believe that America isn't the most powerful country in the world.

Yes it's the leftists saying it. It's all a false flag. No one in pol actually believes this. It's all a false flag to make you look bad. Damn FBI glowies. They're always after us!

>people never mock people they disagree with via strawmen

Bro. Why would it be phrased as a question if it’s real

Use some critical thinking. I know it’s harder than just assuming, but you can try.

This but unironically.

Are white people really offended by this?

Do you actually think that the kinda people who believe this would just go here to shit everywhere? They're out there actually doing something unlike you dumb cunts. That or they are organizing on pol. All the pol shit you see here is false flag leftists trying to make their enemies look weak. That's all the left can do. Lie and cheat.

Wow the fucking groomers are out in full force today huh. Anything to make mean ol pol look bad right? Pathetic. Your kind is just jealous and it's so clear to see. It would he funny if it wasn't so sad.

>SEETHING

Attached: 1658939235927425.jpg (1024x868, 55.28K)

massive cope

>be me
>orphan
>living in the streets since forever and eating from the trash
>wow! she's literally me!

>5 seething replies in 4 minutes
Holy based.

Attached: 1649984401109.png (1200x1200, 30.96K)

Nice false flag post, comrade. We'll convert them soon by making the right wing look bad this way.