Doomer/Depression Comics

Let's post comics that shed light on all the negative issues affecting us in the world today.

Attached: 1595276010622.png (640x800, 695.81K)

This is now Raul's thread
Everyone say hi to him

Attached: FQtUzRMWYAsA35y.jpg (277x257, 5.06K)

As a white man I find the idea of white genocide technically inaccurate. The worst kind of inaccurate. As a human being I find treatment of blacks by the liberal politburo undermining and backhandedly racist.

is the joke that white identitarians make exactly the same talking points as black identitarians?

Just reverse the colors and you are right.

Imagine how many subhumans will one day die during the white backlash. Whenever that is.

Ah yes, the first twitter schizo thread of the day.

Attached: 1657169099441.jpg (310x394, 28.33K)

makes you think

Attached: japanese-population-stonetoss-comic.png (1000x500, 45.12K)

Not so much population decline but quality of life decline. With less whites, things get worse for humanity.

White people are the only ones who created anything of worth. This propaganda-creating hack will get chopped up and fed to pigs like the rest of these subhumans.

I love it. The jews will quetch, the blacks will beg for mercy, the muslims will flee, and we will throw them all into hell.

>report type
>this user is underage
Submit.

I know this is just a thinly veiled Any Forumstard thread but what the fuck are they even referring to I don't really keep track of ameriutts' identity politics

>report the guy
Because obviously I have to be a child to notice reality. How about you crack open a history book? See how much history has been written by white nations. Face it, your beloved minorities would still live in mudhuts if not for "Whitey" coming along and civilizing the everloving hell out of you.

What's it like living in the third world without energy or security?

Terminally online zoomers think they're being genocided cuz someone on twitter called them racist.

this guy's right, you know

Attached: 1594655349212.jpg (938x962, 262.23K)

Why is it always white trash that says these things?

the controlled opposition keeps floating the idea of an organized effort to obliterate the "white race" through sexy times.

lol lmao get off the computer kiddo

because it's the FBI trying to relive the heyday of their dismantling of the KKK

multiculturalism is a corporate scam to force wildly different groups together to prevent the formation of class consciousness

>t. terminally online zoomer brainwashed by Any Forums

>implying it's still dismantled and they still have insiders in the organization

They no longer do.

and yet, you are here

White population decline is already baked into the cake at this point, I'm just curious what's going to be the scapegoat when we see a huge dip in quality of life standards 10-20 years from now when whites are a minority.

Attached: 56cp196eny251.jpg (1032x464, 103.89K)

The meeting isn't till Friday.

aaah my fucking eyes!
please alphabet-san warn us before you make your posts glow so hard!

Were doing fine on energy thanks for asking
As for security we don't really need it as much seen people aren't so unstable to the point of shooting up a school's full of children thanks for asking though.

What a weird looking primate.

There is no joke, the comic is written entirely straight. Some young cad has simply edited it to replace the word 'black' with 'white'.

>white guy who has accomplished nothing
>rides coattails of jew accomplishments

Checks out.