But did you know that all of Earth’s Helium is running out and will be completely depleted in 15-20 years

But did you know that all of Earth’s Helium is running out and will be completely depleted in 15-20 years

Attached: 1658857563493028.jpg (2048x1158, 181.56K)

I remember hearing it was helium reserves. They'd just have to extract more, not that that'd be very worth it. Correct me if I'm wrong tho

did you know the Doctor's moustache is fake?

Attached: BD31A3E5-B032-4E10-84F2-F04CC343F045.png (773x915, 431.24K)

In 15-20 years helium will be the last thing we have to worry about

It's not true, and I'm disappointed Zach perpetuated that lie.

Damage control by Big Helium

That's actually a misnomer, helium is naturally produced by radioactive decay occurring in the planet's core and will effectively never run out. It's the amount of actual usable helium available to us that's running out. It will replenish, however......in about 300 million years

why can't we just use hydrogen for balloons and shit

Attached: 640px-Hindenburg_disaster.jpg (640x523, 57.7K)

Zach tends to drop pseudo intellectual garbage like it’s candy.

This.
I remember reading how there is a method to artificially create helium but the process of doing so is expensive. Which would make costs insanely high for things such as celebration balloons and whatnot.

Usable Helium.

The world will never technically run out of anything as there will always be trace amounts of it in the BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Shut the Fuck UP!

Bigger issue lies with the fact they use liquid helium to supercool things like computers and MRI machines. Without helium lots of things become just fancy paperweights

Go to bed Linkara.

But it is true

My guess is that the usage of helium for things such as balloons will go the way of the dodo, but that there will be synthetic production for commercial/industrial usage.

Correct. Due to inflation and rising costs it’s becoming too expensive to produce.

Thanks for admitting that this show relies on oneyplays popularity to rise to fame.

No one was denying that.
The voices in your head are not people, friend.

Aww yes, I can see your a big fan of cocaine Hadel.

No you brainlet pseud, we can literally make helium if we either build more fission reactors or mine for uranium, since it produces alpha particles, aka helium nuclei which quickly get electrons to make helium atoms