Hamster and Gretel

Who’s fucking HYPE?!?

Attached: 1C6B8A97-D6C5-41D0-9212-6EF2AFF1CA77.jpg (568x590, 54.71K)

literally nobody

Why did P+F and MML look at least alright but this looks like a 2001 web animation?

>shilling a lackluster show on Any Forums
Dan, go back to China Tok and do more funny Doof replies since you can do nothing else.

>Who’s fucking HYPE?!?
I sure am not. At this moment, I'm just trying to remain cautiously optimistic that Hamster & Gretel will at least be creative or funny enough to keep me watching. I'm also hoping Povenmire allows this show to actually stand on its own legs for a change. Really don't want another "secret spin-off" situation again. Milo Murphy's Law had so much potential, yet Dan & Swampy threw that out the window because they just couldn't let go of Phineas and Ferb. Very sad.

Attached: 1658646208065.png (1280x720, 693.72K)

It annoys me the title is a reference to the classic fable, but the show has nothing to do with it.

It's just a silly play on the popular fable's title. Doesn't necessarily have to be directly tied to it, user. The show is literally about a girl named Gretel and her pet hamster, so it makes sense.

Attached: Hamster & Gretel logo.jpg (1080x1080, 143.72K)

This feels like a step down from what Disney TVA's been offering the last 10 years. It better just be shitty advertising at play.

Attached: clears throat.png (470x611, 461.58K)

>Phineas & Ferb had 4 seasons consisting of 129 episodes (222 segments) along with 2 films, 1 crossover, and 2 failed pilots (OWCA Files and Doof as a teacher)
>Milo Murphy's Law had 2 seasons consisting of 40 episodes (73 segments) along with 1 crossover and a few Disney channel shorts (IE: theme song takeover)
I'll make a prediction right now that Hamster & Gretel will have 2 seasons consisting of 44 episodes.

I'm not. Seems like a really bad version of Phineas and Ferb with a shitty gimmick, like Milo Murphy's Law. Phineas and Ferb was lightning in a bottle.

It doesn't bode well for the quality of the show if you can't even make a title coherently related to the premise of the show.

Its superheroes, just name it something like Super Gretel and Wonder Hamham (though they wouldn't use the name Gretel if it wasn't for this very pointless reference to the fable)

How long will it take for Doof to show up?

Nobody is excited for a one trick pony.

I think the real question is, why does everything else look like normal P&F, but just Gretal looks like a shitty flash animation?

Because the girl is voiced by Dan's own mentally and gender confused daughter.

I will say this: it IS lame that the main girl has a name as rare as 'Gretel' solely so Dan could make that stupid pun for the series title. Literally no American child has been given that name for decades now.

Attached: 1654358039331.jpg (900x685, 108.58K)

Show looks like shit and it's obvious Povenmire's lost his touch. Why is this show even named after the fable if it has nothing to do with it at all? All for a shitty pun?
Pass and a hard one at that.

Attached: disgust.gif (200x200, 2.35M)

Not many, this horrendous main character singlehandedly destroyed any potential this show could have and every leak so far reaffirms it

It’s such a shitty wordplay though, it’s like they just made the title the very first idea they had without really thinking about it

Whoa there. Milo Murphy's Law was a pretty fun premise, too. A kid whose ancestry makes it so that he naturally attracts chaos and destruction everywhere he goes, thus adapting to said chaos by always coming prepared in hilariously wild situations, all with a nonchalant grin on his face? That was already creative enough, and the beef a crossing guard had with him made things even better. Honestly, that show's biggest mistake—barring the Doof shit of course—was how casual every one of Milo's peers were to said chaos. It's hard to make a cartoon engaging or entertaining when the entire cast is so weirdly chill about all the shit going up in flames every episode. I get why that would happen in-world, but there's gotta be a better balance to still keep things interesting.

Attached: egg drop project.png (312x506, 501.86K)

It proves that Jeff Swampy Marsh was the true talent behind P&F and MML. When you take him out of the duo, you end up with shit like this.

Imagine being hyped for something that looks this shitty. You disneyfags are fucking sheep.