Where's the fucking film?

Where's the fucking film?

Attached: 18lrrgr9rd8gyjpg.jpg (1600x900, 108.59K)

I'm getting nervous that it is not going to happen.

Apparently they did the voice recording a couple months ago maybe more? But theres been no new info

Its in production
HBO already put out a release/format plan, just not specific dates. Relax.
When the cancelation hit they had already scripted another season. They had to rewrite a finale into a 90 min film, and then make it, give em time

Okay, I just have a bad feeling. Do you really think it is beneath the network to just decide to fuck it over on a whim?

>already scripted another season
No way they had a full season ready to go when the cancellation came down

They didn't have a full season down, they were in the middle of writing it, but had been delayed in doing so due to Doc's health issues (which have since largely been resolved).

They were probably at least halfway done, but who knows exactly where that point is, since they probably don't write in order. So they likely had to chop off whatever parts would have just been a self-contained episode, and write around the 90 minute limit. Shame they couldn't get more than that, though I wouldn't be surprised if HBO is tempting Publick and Hammer with the option for a proper revival in the form of more seasons.

Thankfully dead like the rest of this shit IP

Expect the aqua teen and metalcalypse to come first since the animation work on VB would probably take awhile

The precedence is:

Moral Orel was cancelled due to it being the most offensive show ever made, specifically the Alone episode was what did it

Aqua Teen Hunger force was cancelled because Mike Lazzo thought it would be funny if "Aqua Teen Forever" would be the last season

Hellbenders was cancelled because Chris wasn't willing to change the name

Metalacolypse and Venture Bros were cancelled due to the network wanting to save some money

None of these cancels were mid production save for Moral Orel, and there hasnt been an announcement like that on Venture Movie

Though all the previous stuff is all under Mike Lazzo though, and we have a new guy, so who knows

Attached: ruka-steins-gate-femboy-trap-character-495x400.jpg (495x400, 16.41K)

Why did the series die in the first place anyway? Was it Doc's health issues or something else?

Same reason as Zim, money

>Moral Orel was cancelled due to it being the most offensive show ever made, specifically the Alone episode was what did it
Which is funny, since AS literally told Dino that they they wanted the show to go harder on the dark stuff after the two-parter finale of season 2.

Network wanted to save money, and were probably also being vindictive cunts because Doc and Jack were very protective about the IP, refusing to do much merch beyond the T-shirts and music collections.

Chill dude. While everything they make is veritable perfection, they're not exactly known for working quickly. Give it time and trust in the process.

>Hellbenders was cancelled because Chris wasn't willing to change the name
I don't know anything about this project, but I do know that hellbenders are a type of salamander.

I think they said it had a similar name to another show, so I assume it was "Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell" they didn't want to conflict with.

People would have to be especially stupid to get confused when the only similarity is that they both contain the word "Hell" in them

It's marketing execs, they assume everyone is an idiot.
At the very least I can see the logic in advertising both around the same time and people getting wires crossed because they latch onto the word Hell and then assume it's the first hellshow they see.

>Trailer for the movie builds it up to be this bg deal adventure that answers all the burning questions you had about the series

It is just a really long B episode that doesn't answer any big questions, instead we get smaller inconsequential answers.
You know this is how it will play out.

>Every other finale has delivered on a big payoff
>But the series one won't because....it just won't.