Why didn't they just bring him back and bullshit some reason as to why he is alive like the thanos snap or some gay...

Why didn't they just bring him back and bullshit some reason as to why he is alive like the thanos snap or some gay shit? It would beat shuri being the fucking black panther

Attached: file.png (700x700, 510.38K)

Dude was a fucking psycho murderer and wanted to start WW3. He doesn't deserve to be in panther heaven.

What about the white wolf who's supposed to be like black panthers adopted White brother?

well it says he was repentant in the leak so its obvious he has come to his senses and sees he was wrong. Id prefer a villain redemption arc than shuri as nu panther if we arent going to recast

Why not M'Baku?

He does deserve to be there because the only requirement is eating the magic flower. It's an afterlife entirely created by consumption of a herb, why should there be any moral requirements beyond the premise itself?

Shuri panther at least respects the comics.

but 1 it wouldn't be kino and 2 shuri isn't thick and wont be wearing a skin tight panther suit and 3 MCU has never respected the comics

Kayfabe wise? Their last three Kings have all been Black Panther at the same time and died. Maybe mix it up a bit.

Because he's shooting and directing Creed 3. And probably making another Tom Clancy movie.

Not popular enough. He was a fun sidecharacter in a movie where the biggest pulls were the setting and the villain.

>Why not M'Baku?
I wanted him to be a villain.

This post disappoints me greatly

Attached: 20220722_122302.jpg (1920x1080, 187.81K)

I am sorry dad

>bring him back and bullshit some reason as to why he is alive like the thanos snap
Multiverse shit, here's a Kilmonger who did all the same shit, but then he saw the error of his ways and didn't die.

>le fucking antivax meme

Because bullshit resurrections are fucking stupid in the comics and they'd be stupid in the movies too.

Because
Bringing characters back to life when the writers run out of ideas is one of the worst aspects of western comics
The second worst is replacing dead characters with them from another universe

Wrong thread buddy

thats why you just recast

Good question for another time!

But for real though he was the only part of the film that was bearable.

The character's whole gimmick is coming back to life, too.