I just read all of Invincible. What did we think of it, Any Forums hivemind?

I just read all of Invincible. What did we think of it, Any Forums hivemind?
We all agree Robot did nothing wrong and Anissa is best girl, right?

Attached: 1651870014417.jpg (1981x3000, 474.79K)

We all agree Atom Eve has the most obvius plot armor in fiction

shes a B version of dr manhatten
its not plot armour when your ability is to re arrange atoms

She's a shit character and one of the worst aspects of post viltrumite-war invincible. Honestly he would have been better off with the faggot or alone

Let's pour one out to all the guys we lost across the series.

>*sniffs*
I'll miss you man. You were a true hero.

Attached: Shapesmith.jpg (474x1062, 60.54K)

Invinciblefags are the comic book version of weebtards who think shounen anime is the literal peak of all fiction.

shounen is peak anime

But user, Shounen anime IS the literal peak of all fiction

>"whoa new costume, so proud of this!"
>it's a massive downgrade
Also liked how they gave Oliver his hair after he dies

Eve is a whore

>it's another Cory Walker issue episode

Attached: 1650406977401.gif (368x498, 3.59M)

Once Robot ripped her leg off, she became a great wife. Maybe her leg was making her unlikable the whole time.

The pacing rubberbanding everywhere sucks, Kuckman's fetish is shit, Robot was a based retard, Allen was the best character, and the Dinosaurus arc was the most hamfisted -but what if the villain is ultimately right- plot I've ever heard read, but fun. 7/10

Ottley might not be the greatest artist but I like him a lot more

Stopped reading after it became completely pozzed. When it started off it was good, with funny bits like Mark flying his friend saying
>gay
and being a chad going with two girls at once.

Something happened in Hickman's personal life because the tone changed hard. He betrays his race, destroys their home planet, comes home to discover his whore girlfriend murdered his son AND MARK APOLOGIZES.

The series fails to ever establish WHY the Vitrumites incorporating Earth would be a bad thing. It would be an upgrade by every measure.

The kosher subversion is internalized to so thoroughly it's taken for granted any group which thinks itself superior should be hated no matter how true their self-assessment.

Meanwhile, you have environmentalist dinosaur being an eco-terorrist but his timothy mcveigh behavior is sanctioned by Mark because
>muh global warming

heard later cheating whores are defended AGAIN in robot's storyline

Attached: prescient.jpg (956x942, 309.37K)

Good for maybe the first 30 issues, but then they kept trying to outdo every arc that came before with shocks and violence and body count. The book was never able to establish a status quo of any kind after the high school part and that just made it plain unfun to read. Why care about any character when we know everyone's likely to be killed off with no fanfare or buildup?

>The series fails to ever establish WHY the Vitrumites incorporating Earth would be a bad thing. It would be an upgrade by every measure.
Actually when Anissa visits Earth she tells Mark the Viltrumites would drain earth of all of its resources in like 100 years and let it die
Though obviously this should have been set up way earlier
And it also gets contradicted when we find out why they really want Earth.

God-awful second half filled to the brim with cuckshit. I struggled to finish it.

Don't get the hate for Walker when Ottley doesn't get gud till bout issue 50 or so

The art starts shit, then Ottley takes over and gradually gets to that issue 50 status
Then Walker randomly pops in every now and then and it looks awful. He even got to end the series.

how?