I AM QUEEN OF THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS GONE

>I AM QUEEN OF THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS GONE
>HAVE I NOT GIVEN EVERYTHING

Why the fuck should any other countries care her family died?

No, you haven’t given everything. Why not share with other countries the super advanced tech you have?

Attached: A921CDD2-D7EB-438B-A1A7-2CEA69038611.jpg (2048x854, 930.27K)

Who?

>I AM QUEEN OF THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Is she the queen of USA?

Attached: AA839EBC-A29B-4772-B80C-BE3B93E08140.jpg (1024x656, 139.19K)

sleepy Joe has awakened

Powerful

The clip is probably incomplete, there might be some dialogue inbetween that got cut from the trailer
>No, you haven’t given everything. Why not share with other countries the super advanced tech you have?
Didn't the first Black Panther film end with Wakanda sharing and showing off their advanced technology to the world?

>Didn't the first Black Panther film end with Wakanda sharing and showing off their advanced technology to the world?

Until we see average people outside of wakings using flying cars I don’t buy it

I would

bet hes talking to whitey but what if it was african representative

Attached: 1639486314802.jpg (680x672, 57.22K)

She reminds me of Tony's mom

Attached: Livia_Soprano.jpg (258x387, 102.95K)

TCHALLA WAS A SAINT

>No, you haven’t given everything. Why not share with other countries the super advanced tech you have?
Are you genuinely retarded. No country in history is going to give up an edge they have over others.

Then stop pretending you’ve given up everything because some family members died for reasons nothing to do with everyone else

>that absolute idiocy
Maybe you should stop pretending you aren't a retarded faggot before you give him orders.

So this is the power of wakandan wisdom... no wonder you elect leaders via a fight to the death

That's a speech in her own country to the other families, you dip shit. Not even defending this movie but that speech wasn't the one addressed to the world.

Get used to it. We're gonna see these threads every day through December. There's just no efficient way to report them.

In the current situation? no, but in the MCU theres not just Earth politics anymore, humans are dealing with ayys and supernatural invasions; Its pretty retarded to gimp your own planet's defenses and chances of survival just because you want to be the king of the hill.

She does do the ritual to become leader of the country, right?
T'challa didn't change their government to become a hereditary monarchy, did he?

>HAVE I NOT GIVEN EVERYTHING
You didn't sacrifice them to get the soul stone or anything. You gave nothing. Some shit just happened and it was unfortunate.

>Share with other countries

Because this isn't a fantasy world where everyone gets along. Giving tech to countries more than willing to fuck over others Is always a bad idea

>superior advanced tech
>traditional fighting

they are primitive and modern at the same time

Attached: Black-Panther-vs-Killmonger-first-fight.jpg (786x393, 50.69K)

>Why not share with other countries the super advanced tech you have?
Why should they? When is America going to share its advanced tech with the world?