The DCEU really is falling apart right in front of our eyes...

The DCEU really is falling apart right in front of our eyes. I’m sure Dwayne is upset he didn’t choose Marvel instead of DC now.

Attached: 0A4B7A8D-6DA5-4DF7-BA5D-F71F830F47BA.jpg (750x774, 256.8K)

Was Henry Cavill suppose to show up at SDCC?

No, it was just wishful thinking and a bullshit rumor.

Good the Rock is a jackass and deserves to be knocked down a couple pegs

Did people really boo him or were those boos from when they had to announce Cavill wasn't showing up?

The latter. Though it seems Johnson really wants to fight Superman

No one announced Cavill wasn't showing up. Cavill wasn't mentioned at all. Dwayne got booed because he said the iconic "whover's playing Superman" line DC has become famous for and people are sick of it

>The DCEU really is falling apart right in front of our eyes.
Pretty sure it felt apart the moment BvS was released and it was in a bad shape ever since MoS

the rock is big star even if the movie have dogshit story it would still be massive hit

This. DC was always a mess from the start and it's all Hack Snyder's fault.

Attached: 1658599547739.png (762x758, 74.11K)

If you say so

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-130933_YouTube.jpg (1080x800, 277.08K)

>Snyderfags unironically citing sales as meaning something is "good"
I'd rather have someone who actually gives a shit about the source material working on the films, instead of someone who actively shits on it.

Imagine if twenty years ago someone told you Aquaman would be DC's most successful movie

so, he thinks he's the new icon of the trinity instead of superman? I mean, I could see it working for chadzam but not for black nigga.

Your source material is shit to begin with. There's a reason your "best" movies ignore it completely

>Snyderfags don't even like the comics to begin with
>Still push this narrative that his trash is actually """good"""
Consider suicide.

>the rock is big star
His actual big hits are the Fast Furious movies he's been in and Jumanji, both are ensemble cast driven.

The movies were he's THE star have been mediocre at the box office, Skyscraper, Rampage, and Jungle Cruise which lost money.

why was aquaman so successful?

Ah, ok. So that's what it was. I don't really think there was any way he could have said that without getting some kind of reaction. Probably for the best that he get used to this now.

It fell apart because of Snyder and specifically BvS
But the fact that it's STILL in this state 5 years after Josstice League released is a sign that Warner Bros are the worst fucking retards on the planet

I was talking about Joker, The Dark Knight, and Burton's Batman DCuck. Your obsession with Snyder is unhealthy.

>Dwayne Johnson Draws Boo-.
Picked up
>es
Dropped.

December release in a year without Star Wars. Never gonna happen again.

>direct a Justice League movie with Doomsday
>less sucessful than TDK, Rises, Aquaman, Superman 1 and 2 and can barely beat Wonder Woman
Yep

>I was talking about Joker, The Dark Knight, and Burton's Batman DCuck.
Are you actually retarded, user? Are you that incapable of following a simple conversation?

>MCUfags seething