Shazam 2

Welp, the leaks were real. For fuck sake they managed to tank one of the few good DC movie projects already. Was this all intentional sabotage to make Black Adam look better?

Attached: Shazam vs Doctor Sivana.jpg (1080x540, 65.75K)

Without Mister Mind in the sequel I have no reason to pay any sort of money to see the movie. Fuck WB for cutting them both out of the movie.

I didn't watch the first one, won't watch this either.

what's the leak?

There was actually some neat ideas from the last Billy book they could have used for the sequel
>7 magic lands
>Mister Mind tricking Billy into giving his deadbeat dad powers
>The Monster Society of Evil
But no, we get 3 whogivesafuck OC creation witches doing some magic bullshit at a baseball field. Oh yeah I'm sure people care about Freddy's crush or Billy dying only to have Wonder Woman (his crush) reviving him

Attached: IT WAS ME, BILLY.jpg (1041x1600, 634.04K)

Toby Emmerich and the rest of WB were upset that Shazam 1 didn’t make a billion like Carol Danvers did despite all the advertising.

As such, they blamed Sandberg and punished him by micromanaging the Shazam sequel and forcing OC villains be used.

They also want to distant Billy/Shazam from Geoff John’s OC Shazam Family which is why the movie is about the Shazam Family breaking up.

And they want a super guy for their Justice League now that Cavill Superman is being erased from existence permanently and being replaced by Mexican Supergirl.

See
WB cut and removed Mister Mind and Sivanna from the sequel.

>MCUcks seething again as usual

No one brought up company war autism until you did, cocksucker. Why don't you go and whine about Mary Jane some more, you dumb spic

This movie is going to be disliked more than the first and make less money. I hope DC is happy.

We just want actual competition DCuck. Is that really so hard? Sony is desperately trying to latch onto us and your shit is a fucking dumpster fire you keep adding gasoline to.

It's making victory boring and that's aggravating.

DC is never happy.

That's where you're wrong. Stupid people are always happy and no one is stupider than DC.

Ignorance is bliss after all.

The trailer has me excited again. I think the execution will elevate the plot. Still a shame that they won't use Mr. Mind. Maybe they hope to use him in the 3rd movie but that's not guaranteed to be made.

The 3 OC Goddesses are just boring generic villains. Well 2 of them are. What the fuck were they thinking.

>they blamed Sandberg and punished him by micromanaging the Shazam sequel and forcing OC villains be used.
Sandberg didn't pitch the plot for Shazam, he was a director for hire. I doubt he cares.

Good, they’re waiting for the black Adam sequel to use mr mind

>Getting rid of my boy
Yeah no, fuck this, not watching it. Fuck you WB

Attached: mind.jpg (181x279, 14.56K)

Have you read the leaks? It sounds god awful with Billy dying to be revived by Wonder Woman all over a crush joke

>The trailer has me excited again.
How low are your standards? Was it the eminem song that sold you?

>black Adam sequel
... user...

How does WW have powers to revive people anyway? Where the fuck did that come from?

You’ll see when Black Adam surpasses thors box office numbers