Death Battle

Let's have a thread.

Attached: def9sik-9f3a5d79-0df1-4c1a-9a8a-5aed7ee67f7c.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJvocEV8Bnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=fJvocEV8Bnc

Attached: third image.jpg (750x983, 63.45K)

No

Kek

Mrs. Sasuke Uchiha vs. The Pink Roach

Attached: dafhgkb-c02ab594-8d78-48d7-bd7e-410b61e55a90.jpg (1276x718, 273.62K)

Why? Is this just so the podcast notes user has a place to post?

Do these two even have any connections? Whatever the case is, Cole is always for Alex or MGR Raiden.

Playstation mascots?

Not really. There's been a recent influx of people pushing matches that have shit all for connections, like that fag that tried to defend Noel vs Aigis.

Initially, I thought Luffy would wipe, but upon further research, plastic man would solo one piece.

user that'd be like having Delsin fight Nathan. Personally I don't consider mascot fights to be a connection.

>Last thread had someone showing Makima vs fucking Funny Valentine
I think this break is frying some people's brains.

Attached: Mama's Sugar.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Luffy is elastic, not plastic
So therefore he loses

Can Plas even die? If he can't, then he can't lose an episode of Death Battle.

He's made of Nika Nika

he is actually has toon powers, he just didn't know that

Is plastic man a god,
Can he punch fire and hurt it.
Can he jump rope a dragon.
No no he can't,
LUFFY WINS, he is a god.

>mascots
>Kat

>HEARTS-SAMA, PLEASE FREE ME

If I have to guess 2 selfless and caring heroes who hailed from playstation games who were originally detested by citizens in their cities because of their kind (shifters/conduits) despite that they still help the same people however earned their respect because of their heroics both also sacrificed their lives at the end of their 2nd games (Kat is implied to be alive though Cole is canonically dead) and both sleep in weird places (rooftops/sewer) gravity rush fags and infamous fags can correct me if there is something wrong with the connections could be a better alternative for Cole if god forbid they decide to do carnage vs alex and Cole vs Electro just sucks ass

Actually Luffy turns out to be a demigod thanks to his fruit, the elastic part is just a rudimentary form of his reality warping true abillities.

Attached: FE81E508-90CF-4E6C-9FF8-F505CBB419E9.png (750x421, 754.99K)

>who were originally detested by citizens in their cities because of their kind (shifters/conduits) despite that they still help
Originally, Cole was hated for causing The Plague and being the cause of the explosion that killed hundreds of thousands of people IF1, everything else for him is spot on though.

>Cole if god forbid they decide to do carnage vs alex and Cole vs Electro just sucks ass
For some reason there's a single person who wants Carnage vs Alex, and everyone knows that Cole's REAL capeshit match is Starlight

Hey, Chad. What are you doing here today?

Isn’t Plastic Man weak against temperate extremes? That’s a common luffy strength in ignoring heat and cold

Also couldn’t Luffy just control just how Rubbery plastic man is? He could make his punches feel like nothing. They both have extreme willpower so he can’t mind control plastic man, but he can probably bypass his durability with armament haki as well