Post mixed characters

Katie Is half Anglo half mexican!

Attached: Katie_comm_1.png (1500x1043, 538.68K)

>half Angl*
Ew.

Like an actual Angle or actually Saxon or some flavor ofproto-Germanic + Celtic crossbreed or maybe just any Germanic tribal descendant lumped in with the ones that emigrated to modern day UK?

Second one

why?

I thought the mom was a Jewlatto like Maya Rudolph.

>half mexican!
KYS chicano, you can't be "half" mexican, love Mexico or get the fuck out

... except you can.
Mexican dad + literally any other ethnicity = half mexican.

The most disgusting combination of ethnicities on earth

I thought she was half black

Thats not how genetics work
Either you are full on or you are nothing (cause both sides dont want you)

I'm pretty sure genetics work based on recessive and dominant genes that are inherited by the individual, meaning that while there won't be a "50/50" genetical parity, the child of parents from different ethnicities is very likely to inherit traits from both genetic groups.

Kyle Ryner, the best Green Lantern, unlike that boringnigger John Stewart.

There's no such thing as "half-Mexican", its a nation. Mexican people are a variety of ethnicities, the most common being a mic of indigenous and Spanish descent.

>The most disgusting combination of ethnicities on earth
America

>genetic groups
Mexico is NOT a genetic group

Best Spider-Man is half-Irish, half-Mexican.

Attached: 1365989136094.jpg (568x847, 276.37K)

You're right, it's a country. And a mexican person's genetic makeup is made of a combination of the groups within that country. Genetically speaking, it's not inaccurate to call such combinations "mexican."

Right, Miguel is the best second Spider-man, fuck Miles

Please give Miguel more of his well deserved spotlight, thank you very much

Attached: A1EHx4FHFjL._CLa_2140,2000_A1M3p-tBjJL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UX342_.jpg (342x362, 16.57K)

Do you really trust modern Marvel to not ruin him?

Christ this is the second Confederate Katie image I've seen. Which autist is commissioning it?