Tiny Toons Looniversity

>Buster and Babs are twins
>Fifi is a poet
>Sweetie is a main character
>The Loonieversity is now a performing arts school and the show is about discovering yourself in college
>Babs is now voiced by Ashleigh Crystal Hairston, very little of the original cast and crew is returning
Thoughts?

Attached: FYUIz46VUAEW5vn.jpg (1292x827, 185.27K)

Kino

>Elmyra
Fake, she was removed.

>fifi with a default outfit
ruined

The only obvious red flags are:

1. Not bringing back as many of the original WRITERS as they could. Recasting makes sense, some of the original VA cast have passed away. Eventually that needs to happen. Not consulting with Tom Ruegger is a red flag though.

2. Sweetie as a main character. Literally nobody liked Sweetie. She's probably only a main so they can have Tweety Bird in it as her mentor.

3. Wish Elmyra was really gone and hope she'll either just have cameos or be redone to not suck so badly. As a college student her old personality would be really annoying and WTF, she even is dressed like a 7 year old in this promo art.

4. If Buster and Babs are actually twin brother and sister that'll be weird as fuck.

Everything else it could be good, could be bad. No way of knowing. I think Fifi and Shirley's new looks are cute and the rest look in line with always (except for Sweetie who sucks anyway).

Also Spielberg said this is the best version of Tiny Toons
It's real

>>Fifi is a poet
>recites poetry in front of class
>gets nervous
>keeps getting interrupted by her own 'nerve gas'
>gets embarrassed
>results in more 'nerve gas' until she runs to the girls' bathroom

>Also Spielberg said this is the best version of Tiny Toons
People involved with selling these products and working on them will always say it's great and the best ever, that's like saying that a commercial said that a product is good as a good review. Only later sometimes long after the fact some people can admit that they always knew something sucked.

Twins thing is not confirmed
It came from the panel host

Posting new leaks from the last thread in case you haven't seen them

Attached: 1658598406085906.jpg (680x674, 78.95K)

Foghorn is HUGE

Attached: 1658598468276758.jpg (680x672, 105.96K)

Is it gonna have a bunch of very dated, woke jokes like Nu Animaniacs?

Attached: 1658598529842957.jpg (680x673, 68.17K)

I feel like they're probably going to spotlight the original Looney Tunes a lot more here, they were in the original a fair bit but not usually a big focus. For branding reasons I expect a lot more with them here.

Wile E. Coyote having more of a "mad scientist" theme fits with Calamity and might mean he'll be in it (even though he's on that art I know there was some doubt). Calamity Coyote being a mad scientist was a thing more than for Wile E. who bought what he used, a little proto-Pinky and the Brain vibes.

Maybe, but it's made by different people at least.

Attached: EML5tmqUcAA-M-w.jpg (1200x955, 168.11K)

Tom Ruegger likes it

Attached: 12445345656.png (775x801, 657.39K)

I hope it will be better than Nu-Animaniacs and that there won't be jokes like 1990s teen sitcoms or the use of ironic humor from 2010s, I'm sick of that kind of stuff after watching modern cartoons. If this turns out to be as desperate as Nu-Animaniacs, then Warner Bros. better hold off on any future reboots.

People completely forgot her first appearance on the original series that she wore clothes.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.82K)

Why haven't the cast appeared to age at all? Original series they were like 12-13 years old. They are college students now. So they are like 18-20. They are basically adults, so why aren't they at least a bit taller?
Imo they should only be slightly shorter than characters like Bugs and Daffy.

>Buster and Babs are twins
But the joke is "Buster and Babs Bunny, no relation"
How could you botch that line you twits

Would you? Load her up on burritos for dinner and take her to the movies afterwards that is.

Why did they make Granny pretentious? Is this her new thing after being so epic hardcore matrix woman in space jam 2?