>2022
>I am forgotten

Attached: roughnecks.jpg (320x180, 16.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y5bRnbYphk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surprising amount of character deaths for a kids show.

I'll never forget it.

Attached: RC drop.webm (640x480, 2.09M)

>Roughnecks ho!
youtube.com/watch?v=9y5bRnbYphk

Attached: Chas_.jpg (320x240, 24.41K)

Wasn't this a weirdly serious sci-fi military show? Based off a movie that was a parody?

Why do their drop pods look like mechs with hands and feet if they're just gonna break away upon re-entry anyway?

How rough could their necks REALLY be?

Which made it a better adaptation of the book than that crap movie.

>Based off a movie that was a parody?

More like trying to incorporate elements of the book. Its one of those cases where the showrunners used a movie tie-in as a way to do the series of a franchise they wanted. similar to the Godzilla 1998 cartoon that was closer to the Toho movies and old HB cartoon.

No, there's a frighteningly autistic community of serial self-insert loving escapists without whom I would never have been made aware of this.

Perhaps that is a fate worse than being forgotten.

It was more based off the original book than the movie, though it borrowed some elements from the movie.

It's a shame Mainframe entertainment never got to do that Aliens series they were working on.

This was only on for me on one random channel at like 3 AM.

No idea.

Sand paper rough

Attached: RC Pluto.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

I still count the new cg movies as a kind of hybrid sequel to this and the movies.

I will never forget it.

I remember riding my bike like mad as a little 4th and 5th grader, just so I could catch the last 15 minutes of these episodes on TV. probably saw 25-40% of every episode, but never enough to really follow the entire story. Still cool as hell though.

Attached: safety first.jpg (689x720, 50.81K)

I member!

Either Verhoeven or Card having a giggle. You see/Read about their humanoid shapes and think "Ah they have mechs." PSYCH, they break on re-entry, there's are just infantry!
Or the original idea involved mechs but there wasn't enough money to animate them moving. But damned if they're going to redraw the models.

But they HAVE actual marauders right there

Attached: Terran man walks to the store.png (1435x1076, 1.51M)

Attached: milk dropship have arrive.png (1423x1071, 1.46M)

Attached: Meanwhile at the secret headquarters of heforshe.webm (500x280, 2.84M)