Jerma is revealed to be the one true villain of the last cartoon you watched, what happens?

Jerma is revealed to be the one true villain of the last cartoon you watched, what happens?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (421x621, 48.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bIhy-Rb2xp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Emperor Octavian from Cleopatra in space
He forces Cleopatra to watch car crash compilations on Space Youtube while wheezing like a schizophrenic.

Attached: image_2022-07-22_211737927.png (1512x719, 772.34K)

Kek

jerma hires pedophile moderators

>Ongezellig

Attached: ohshit.png (1153x805, 572.2K)

>Jerma is the one keeping Maya autistic and self-destructive
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: image_2022-07-22_212400893.png (675x1073, 225.57K)

To be fair, I feel like the prerequisite for wanting to moderate anything is being a pedofag.

>jerma hires pedophile moderators
Only the trans fuck is a pedo and he's barely an adult himself.

Jerma peaked with Shpee

How is jerma? The dude is getting old. I wonder if he will still be doing this at forty in few years.

He mentioned recently that he already has plans to retire, but that he'd give people like a year heads up while slowly winding things down.

>I wonder if he will still be doing this at forty in few years.
If it keeps making him tons of money why wouldn't he? Unless he wants to retire, of course. I can't imagine he'd ever go back to working a regular job though.

youtu.be/bIhy-Rb2xp4

I would hope he has a few millions saved up. I know he is one of the few twitch creators to use large sums of his own money to put on live action event shows for his viewers.

which trans one last I checked like 7/10 mods/community managers were trans, zero exaggeration
jerma peaked with Patch Notes and his earliest streams
huh, I knew he was floating the idea but I didn't know it was actually on the horizon sometime soon-ish. Him being buddy-buddy with Hasan finally turned me away from anything new to do with him but he's still undeniably talented and funny.

>You see Cleo this is just the beginning, first I'll make you watch car crash videos next the entire Universe.

He is one of the few watchable and talented twitch streamers, and that saying something for site with a lot of cancerous streamers like Hasan. I just can't bring myself to watch 3 to 5 hours of one person play games.

This. Jerma, JFJ, Joel and Vinny are pretty much the only streamers I can tolerate watching but streams are still boring as shit.

Would Jerma be able to defeat Luz?

His replay of Sorcery today was pretty fun.

No.

Jerma has gag powers so totally.

>Glitch Techs
A streamer being the villain in a show about videogames actually makes sense

>Bob's Burgers
I know very little of Jerma but from what I've seen I think he'd fight right in