Show comes up with the coolest fucking designs and concepts for superheroes

>show comes up with the coolest fucking designs and concepts for superheroes
>shits all over them and doesn't do anything cool

Attached: AlanRails.png (270x334, 163.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sE6Ox3ikCMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like the rest of the show

Look at fucking Moby Man. I would watch a whole ass show about Moby Man.

Attached: 20220722_193325.jpg (576x576, 95.55K)

fuck that character. he's lame

Aren't they making a spin-off directly to address this?

>missing the point of the satire
>the characters are surface-level cool
>they're a pun name and/or a gimmick
>they're interchangeable props
>they're shallow action figures

Oh, like Rick "I'm Cool But Everything Sucks" Sanchez is any better?

Learn to have fun, God.

Yep. Apparently all 10 webisodes drop on Adult Swim's YouTube channel tomorrow starting at 1pm EST. Looks like each one runs about 3 minutes.

Attached: Vindicators 2.jpg (2158x1126, 452.02K)

Why would I care about these guys who all die unceremoniously and in such a joking manner? Maybe I'm not even supposed to, but at that point, why get invested at all?

Fuck reddit and morty

Probably the single worst episode of season 3, if not Rick and Morty altogether. Literally just 22 minutes of "Rick is a god and fuck superheroes"

Lol fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=sE6Ox3ikCMU

Attached: adidas.jpg (1920x1920, 1.78M)

It's just a small treat, user.

>3minute webisodes
Lame

How convenient

Did you think it'd be anything more? Those Aqua Teen shorts were of similar run time, and it's not like I'd expect the main Rick and Morty team to be able to push out even MORE extra content along with the regular series as well as the yearly commercials they make.

Attached: PS5.png (1920x1080, 985.58K)

This is now a Solar Opposites thread. Who's the best character and why is it Korvo?

Attached: shrubs and vines.webm (844x1064, 1.49M)

incorrect. the episode served to set up morty's growing disillusionment with rick by contrasting rick with literal superheroes. "just because they call themselves heroes-" "i'm calling them that! they're my heroes, rick! mine!"

blackout rick may have been "acting like a god" when he killed worldender and set up the traps, but that's not the rick we follow. we follow sober rick, who is just as helpless as the rest of them against the traps HE created because he was salty over morty having someone else to look up to who doesn't treat him like literal dogshit. rick ends up getting almost all the vindicators and almost himself and morty killed because of this emotional immaturity, and morty recognizes this.

at the end of the episode, morty is shown a video where it seems like rick is being genuinely appreciative of morty, but it turns out he was talking about someone else. this obviously pisses morty off since he just risked his life to save rick's ass and got called an idiot in return. everyone he looked up to is either dead or in disgrace, and he is once again pulled back into his abusive relationship with rick.

the point of this episode is to demonstrate how rick's bullshit put both him and morty in danger, as well as how rick manipulates morty into continuing this blatantly unhealthy partnership (see the heist ep for another example), and how morty is starting to wise up to it. i think it's a great episode that perfectly demonstrates why morty still hangs out with rick and sets him up for further character development.

Great job Harmonfag.

How are they handling the fact they died? Did they resurrect somehow (Which would be a somewhat clever comment on how often super heroes come to life.) or is it like a prequel?

Green Lantern + John Henry isn't a cool concept
This. Fuck off shill

I actually appreciate this analysis. The way Rick and Morty's shaky relationship develops has always been one of the things I find most fascinating about this show. I might even rewatch the Vindicators episode just to see if I can appreciate it a little better now. Do you have any thoughts on other divisive episodes like the Dragons or Sperm ones?

Attached: soul-bonding.jpg (1338x651, 508.02K)