I'm French and I currently teach Vivziepop French through webcam classes...

I'm French and I currently teach Vivziepop French through webcam classes. We've talked a lot and she's absolutely in love with me. You see, I have the ability to charm people thanks to my attractive accent and voice. Both men and women turn into a blushing mess when they hear me speak. I've been known for using this ability to take out information from them. That's what I also did to Vivziepop. During one of our lessons, I manipulated her into revealing information about Hazbin Hotel. It wasn't an easy task, that's for sure. She tried to resist but after i kept talking to her in my Fench accent and called her "ma cherie" a couple of times, she gave in and told me some Hazbin secrets. she petty much just fell into a trance after a while as if she was hypnotized by my accent and revealed everything.
As I don't want to be selfish, I'm gonna reveal the info right here:
>Charlie and Alastor are going to become a couple in the series. Viv decided to have Charlie and Vaggie break up and there is even an episode about that
>Sir Pentious will be the first Hazbin character to get redeemed
>Alastor will die in the yearly extermination b sacrificing himself to protect Angel Dust. He will however get reincarnated on Earth as a gift for his good deed
>Lilith will be voice by Patti LuPone
>Valentino is Vaggie's dad
>There is this concept called fusion where two or more demons can fuse to create a stronger demon. We'll see a lot of fusions in Hazbin, including one between Angel and Alastor
>Hitler and Stalin will both appear in Hazbin
That's it for now. I'll squeeze more info out of Viv during our next session and come back.

Attached: 1656539275802.jpg (1280x720, 80.35K)

Even if I were to believe your silly story.
>> Making an asexual and aromantic cis character break up a lesbian relationship permanently is impossible and or career suicide.
>> She already said people "too evil" die instantly like Hitler
Made me reply/10, good and funny keep it up

autismo thread.

Why is it believed that the French accent is sexy? I hate their accent.

nice larp.

>Charlie and Alastor are going to become a couple in the series. Viv decided to have Charlie and Vaggie break up and there is even an episode about that
You wish.

>There is this concept called fusion where two or more demons can fuse to create a stronger demon. We'll see a lot of fusions in Hazbin, including one between Angel and Alastor
Literally ripping off SMT, I know Vivienne is a hack but wow.

Yeah and i speak Spainish and no nos importa un carajo pendejo

>We've talked a lot and she's absolutely in love with me.

You're not even trying, its on the same level as Anthony blaming Katie Rice for his life being shitty.

>She tried to resist but after i kept talking to her in my Fench accent and called her "ma cherie" a couple of times

Also yous forgot to use the trema above the first e its supposed to be "ma chérie" arsehole.

Attached: Bruh 67.png (516x526, 153.25K)

My keyboard doesn't have that.

What kind of frenchman doesn't use a french keyboard?

its literally alt 130 é

If yous already french, they shoulda taught ya this.

10/10 post

>I'm French and I currently teach Vivziepop French through webcam classes. We've talked a lot and she's absolutely in love with me
It is, how you say? Le bullshit.

Lé Bullshit

Oui.

I wish. Charlie and Al had the best chemistry in the pilot.

ok can someone give me the rundown on this sped? does he have a backstory and a history before simping for vivziepop?

Attached: ah sweet a schizo thread.png (414x319, 140.22K)

Yeah I don't see it happening. They're absolutely enamored with each other.

Attached: kiss.jpg (640x647, 92.23K)

does she even have control over her own shows anymore?

I know Vivzie did try to attend the Gobelins school of animation (she was enamored by the student graduation film mortal breakup inferno) which is based in Paris.
So her learning French isn't completely far-fetched.

Proof?