Bandes Dessinees

It's up
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVsmxJYSZVI

Attached: tumblr_o0a5ltj8Pv1rjz07t_r1_og_540.jpg (540x540, 102.15K)

Metal is for children

>MUH LE FRENCH BANDES DESINEES
Fuck off Razorfag
Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty redditor frog comics

Attached: razorfag.png (822x181, 21.68K)

how can someone be this insufferable, it's impressive in a way

ALL E-CELEBS AND THE RETARDS THAT FOLLOW THEM SHOULD BE SHOT ON SIGHT

I often likes what Razorfist says and I like that he shines light on subjects like european comics and pulp novels.
But at the same time, his presentation is so fucking cringy and his political takes are mostly retarded.

His novella was terrible.

>comic simp is a manga hater
$10 says he calls everyone he disagrees with a pedophile without any evidence to back it up

Attached: 1610838388333.png (1080x1092, 695.55K)

Seriously was the chick that put up his wank video asian?

To be honest trash like JJK doesn't deserve the sales it gets from anime secondaries.
The manga is pure garbage with shit art quality that would never ever be published in Shonen Jump 15 years ago.

Like I thought Jump hit rock bottom when they published manga with trash art like Kimetsu no Yaiba but JJK makes Kimetsu no Yaiba's art look like Berserk in comparison.

No wonder Shonen Jump's weekly circulation numbers in Japan have been going down the drain even faster than they used to.

I think it was her boyfriend that "hacked" his phone or something like that, according to his story.
In reality Razorfag uploaded it himself.

>only people posting are mad weebs
like clockwork

Attached: 1491088904254.jpg (217x291, 38.16K)

Record profits

Attached: 1611863682016.png (697x745, 522.01K)

>weebs are already opining
Go back to your containment board

Attached: 1586150532320.png (500x376, 259.42K)

>This triggers the weeb

I was thinking about this earlier while listening into this, and I'm getting quite sick of the strong sales argument, and the ">insert country< has a strong comics culture", when the clips and stats used are 10-15+ years to strengthen the points.

Attached: 1597480610130.png (532x448, 395.19K)

>Record profits
For Shueisha? I don't think so. Their record profits were in the early 2000s with the Yugioh TCG and they'll probably never match that again.

That said Kimetsu's success was huge.
Not that it deserved it at all mind you since the manga didn't even sell particularly well before the anime. And it didn't even improve the Jump's weekly sales at all.

Jump needs to stop hiring hacks who haven't even gone to art school. These short-term successes are blinding them and will fuck them over in the long run.
Even WSM is kicking their ass when it comes to art quality.
None of the current running Jump titles have appealing art at all.

I blame Attack on Titan for this mess. That manga had garbage amateurish artwork that spawned a generation of hacks.

Manga doesn't have really strong sales like it used to.
It's just a few manga here and there getting more successful than they deserve to because of some braindead japanese zoomers.

The manga magazines sales themselves have never been worse, especially Weekly Shonen Jump.
It's nowhere near as popular as it used to be in Japan and the quality has gone down a lot.

not counting webmanga which is how most jap zoomers consume their stuff now

Sure is rent free in here

Attached: 1611100339882.jpg (921x783, 102.67K)

Yeah, I've read the stats. Abysmal and has been since 2006/2007, though I think the digital shift as a delivery platform is where manga will head with the majority readership moving from paperbased to screenbased, reflecting national and global decline in paper press.

I feel it's reduntant that it's leaned on as a "given fact", and comics YT won't shut up about it along with the Telgemeier/Dog Man sales figures, and can't make the distinctions correctly either, especially with the sales structures manga benefits of in the US (being licenced works to overseas companies, and not IP owned through a conglomorated).

Lol fucking internet critics, have any of them down anything original that’s actually good?

I don't buy the whole "digital sales" narratives
Nips are pretty backwards when it comes to technology and still prefer print
Most manga volumes sold are physical sales

Kimetsu no Yaiba was a major fluke success and then some series like JJK got lucky to ride on that wave.

Most manga on the other hand doesn't sell as well as it used to.
The magazines are selling lower than ever. And I mean I can see why, there is literally nothing worth reading on Jump now for example. Back in the mid-2000s you had many titles worth reading, not the case today.

Retarded Youtubers parrot their shit about how manga is succeeding but it definitely isn't.
In 5 years at most we'll see Jump go below the 1 million mark and it'll be a complete and utter disaster.

get that live action shit off my face

The weebs are coping hard in here lmao

who said anything about sales? it's retweets and popularity, and that signals both publisher and anime studios to contact the web artist.

OPM, my nigga.

Capeshit might as well not exist to me, it's so irrelevant.
Manga can fix its problems before it's too late by upping their standards once again but the retarded Japanese boomer executives are too blind to see the problems.

>open video
>schizo talking loud and trying to sound smart
>close video

Attached: 1652658887056.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

>blade runner ripped off giraud
huh.
that explains why they got so assmad and had that lawsuit during the fifth element production

capeshit is dead, my man. it's going the way of the furries: a closed off community for lgbts.

Attached: 1624999733203.png (361x363, 209.97K)

razor fish

if you don't think it's true you don't read capeshit then.

>No one posted the video his ex recorded of them fighting and what a cuck he is

I saw two or three videos by this dude years ago.
All I remember is some retarded takes, if I'm remembering correctly:
>Watchmen is bad because Gibbons ripped off Moebius' art
>Mazzucchelli's was bad once he started on Batman: Year One
>liked a Greg Land comic, Sojourn, claiming it was pre-tracing or was a good trace job, even though it's obviously and badly traced like his other shit

post it i want to see

>Watchmen is bad because Gibbons ripped off Moebius' art
I never found/got this claim.