Has it's own multi-table Funko pop corner

>has it's own multi-table Funko pop corner
The absolute state of this bullshit

Attached: San_Diego_Comic-Con_International_logo.svg.png (1200x1482, 116.08K)

I wouldn't be so mad about this shit if they didn't still call these bloated nerd merch fests 'comic cons' still. Call it a media con or literally anything else for all I care, comics is easily the least prioritzed aspect of them now

are they any true Comic shows that are about the books and creators

It seems dead. Casts are no-showing to panels and they're just being cancelled with staff not knowing what to do. This con is a shit show. Your average anime con has way more hype and enthusiasm. The Big 2 really did kill comics.

It's a giant advertisement designed to overwhelm and radicalize autistic and gullible fans and turn them in to walking advertisements. Comic Con was great once. Now it is Predditor Paradise.

How long until san diego comic con goes the way of e3 and have companies ditching it for online presentations

Plenty, TCAF, VANCAF, Heroes, Thought Bubble, Angouleme, to name a few

Big companies are already ditching and no-showing comic con. It's dead and relying only on it's past reputation from a decade ago.

>imagine minding your own business at comic con and running in to this Karen wine aunt.
This is why comic con is dead.

Attached: predditor.jpg (1431x729, 327.14K)

literally no one gave this dumb bitch attention except for you, congratulations

She deserves more attention for being this retarded.

What killed the hype?

Is Saturday the busiest day for SDCC?

Yes but this year it all seems much less busy than usual.

The last time I ran into a mask requirement anywhere was at a local con in october last year.
Are cons seriously still behind on this shit?

No they aren't, that's why this predditor took it upon herself to keep the mask faggotry going.

WEAR THE FUCKING MASK CHUD

She was hoping to get a ton of updoots and preddit gold with this post.

Wait who all has no showed

>Bob's Burgers
>Sea of Thieves
>Marvel TV panel was empty

Time and money, more the latter than the former. When you go from a fan event to a corporate prom, first and foremost, it's hard to come back. SDCC may as well be called SDCC Presented By AOL Time Warner, Disney and Friends, since the only stuff I ever hear from it in recent years is whatever MCU stuff is being shown off, DC's latest failed movie franchise and a bunch of movie trailers, maybe a third of which are comic-adjacent, never mind related.

There are a lot of people still happy to go, for some it’s there first time going, heck there’s lots of people who live in San Diego but never had tickets to the inside. If you are a mature adult who’s grown out of the BS, at least let the kids enjoy SDCC