So we have two threads about the Dark Crisis title change, but none speculating which JL member is "dying for real"?

So we have two threads about the Dark Crisis title change, but none speculating which JL member is "dying for real"?

Attached: 2JM7fWABfaJjDjxRFbLGvQ-970-80.jpg (461x700, 68.44K)

Wasn't Green Arrow crushed by Doomsday?

I thought we already knew it was Ollie and Dinah?

That would be logical since he was killed a different way than the others.

But hes not missing from the Identity Crisis homage funeral cover. Here's who's missing
>Martian Manhunter
>John Stewart
>Aquaman
>Hawkgirl

Could still be Ollie.

Just a supposed leak. So maybe, maybe not.

In any case I don't think Dinah's staying dead just to be with Ollie.

I think Aquaman would be out from the list since he looks like gained some self awaraness on his dream issue

>death in capeshit
yawn

Yeah, though if it's one of the B-listers they still be screwed over for quite few years before being brought back. Last time Ollie was dead he stayed dead for 6 years for example.

Dinah has a big screen adaptation on the horizon tho? Unless she's killed off to have a comeback special synergized with the movie.

well the series didnt really matter in the end

Has anybody stayed died in any of the bi-yearly crisis?

Attached: 1658436083987298.jpg (500x649, 98.96K)

Unless they're doing a recast/reboot, DCEU Dinah has practically nothing to do with comics Dinah.

Still don't buy her choosing to stay dead to be with Ollie.

Probably no, but see It can still fuck you out of appearances for years depending on your popularity level.

because all this crises and multiversal shenanigans have cheapened everything to hell. THERE. ARE. NO. STAKES.

They're not killing Aquaman because he's big in movies and they're not killing Stewart because twitter and reddit will flip out so it's one of the other three

>perma-death
>comic books
Whoever it is will be brought back the SECOND it's profitable to do so. Why do you apes always fall for this shit? How many fucking times has Jean Grey died?

Attached: 20.gif (267x200, 1.76M)

>Whoever it is will be brought back the SECOND it's profitable to do so.
We know.
>Why do you apes always fall for this shit?
We aren't.

The response is generally apathy with a bit of "which b-lister is going to get screwed out of appearances for how many years?" rather than "OMG x is dead for real and forever!"

Fpbp

Who cares who "dies", it's not like they're gonna do shit with the alive ones either. Going at this pace there will be nothing but batbooks coming from DC's ass this time next year.

Superman or Batman is dying
Every Crisis has one death
Or it could be Superman's son or Nightwing

red tornado

The correct answer is "none of the above" because DEATHS DON'T FUCKING STICK IN COMICS.

I think it will be Nightwing. They'll rehash the proposed story beats for Infinite Crisis and milk the situation dry for melodrama.