You vill become lesbian, und vou vill be happy

Attached: WEF propaganda.png (960x540, 846.6K)

I'm a man so that's not possible, but if a woman has good enough tastes to recognize that women are sexy, why should I stop her?

t. Princess Bubblegum

because the kikel are trying to affront god.

If god's affronted by anything it's your vegetative ass slowly decomposing in your gaming chair while you rant about what's going on in the outside world you never visit.

>Some faggots cartoon waifu is gay
>Shatters his sanity into a fucking bits and leaves him a broken mess.
I love this place.

Attached: 50e.png (414x499, 373.79K)

All cartoon ladies should be gay

Attached: 1625083438052.jpg (850x638, 96.76K)

Is this you?

Attached: 6f3.png (716x675, 596.13K)

Based yuri chad

Attached: happy_mothers_day_by_conikiblasu_fan_dejcp11-pre (1).jpg (1100x727, 118.08K)

You are the best advertising firm the World Economic Forum could ask for, and you're doing it for free.

Dykes BTFOd

If he cares so badly he should do something about it. He has all the power in the world after all.

Attached: moonlight promo.png (1200x1600, 518.6K)

Eleutheromaniacs can't handle the fact that God is everything they hate.

It's funny how all the straight TOH ships somehow come off feeling gayer than the canon gay one

It's because they're all born out of pure seething over fags and desperately trying to make them mad.

>lesbian
>the """sexuality""" with the highest amount of abuse from relationships
>>>happy
Keep your mental problems faggot

Attached: 1633431806501.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

I fucking the lesbians, so tired of them, they arent hot, they arent cool. we get it, its your fetish/self insert, fucking stop. Where are the femboys, where are the twinks? I want actual gay representation not ugly dumb bitches who fingered a girl once in college and think they are lgbt warriors fighting on the frontlines for lgbt rights.

at least the lgbt couple in op canonically did a threesome with their male bandmate

>agrees with OP
>can't recognize the joke
Try a mirror, maybe you'll see it.

I actually checked out this report out of curiosity seeing it spammed so much, and was disappointed to find out it's all just faggots shitposting. The study only refers to lesbians that REPORT abuse, not the percentage of lesbians who are in fact abused, and of that number it records the kinds of abuse received - of which physical abuse is actually in the minority, it's mostly verbal and emotional. Because, you know, fucking women.

So it's not just misconstrued and deliberately misinformed when retards spout this shit, it's just actually fucking wrong because they couldn't even read their ticket to free bait properly.

Attached: CEO of Chads.png (256x256, 136.98K)

This is so common that it stopped being funny.

How nice of Edric to donate his sperm in order for Amity and Luz to have kids. I hope he visits his godchildren regularly.

fuck you

Hell nah, fuck that shit.

It's like "most pedos are gay" or 13/50, reality is more nuanced but nobody will bother to look deeper if it affirms their beliefs