Rugrats (2021 reboot) Season 2 Trailer

twitter.com/thecartooncrave/status/1550251768004616198
...who's watching this? who's the intended demographic? nostalgic *90's kids*? they certainly haven't been talking about it on social media.
y'know how WB's rebooting Fosters into a pre-school show? Nick should've rebooted Rugrats into a preschool show instead. that would've (slightly) made more sense.

Attached: rugrats-reboot-key-art-teaser.jpg (620x420, 434.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nickelodeon/status/1550216504062251008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>who's watching this?
The people who are investing in Nickelodeon NFTs.

>Nick should've rebooted Rugrats into a preschool show instead.
They made preschool Rugrats before and it's still considered to be the worst thing ever produced for this franchise or by Klasky-Csupo at all, I don't blame them for not trying this again.

ah, true. glad I forgot about this

Attached: pre-school_daze.jpg (1440x1080, 154.56K)

HIS NAME IS HOWARD DEVILLE

Attached: howard_deville.jpg (242x365, 16.52K)

Why did they make Susie a baby? She's supposed to be Angelica's rival. I don't even care about the other changes but this one is fucking awful

they "balanced it out" by making kimi angelica's age which is weird

I have no memory of this

twitter.com/Nickelodeon/status/1550216504062251008

I watch this. It’s passable but my biggest complain is It pisses me off how Susie could easily just be a few months younger than Angelica, and turn her into someone who start catching up with her shit and work as a bridge.

Yet, there’s also the school episode where Kiki debuted, in which they stated that Tommy as a baby could attend preschool with Angelica, but Didi desisted. They should have taken this opportunity to push Susie in the preschool with Angelica and Kimi.

That's still dumb as hell. There was no reason to do this

I hate watch it

>80 likes
>The Smiling Friends announcement from TCC has 26k likes
God lmao so deserved

I still don't think that shit is authorized. Every one of their tweets has single digit likes and RTs, and the main nick account hasn't mentioned them even once, ever. Every news article quotes Recur, none of them quote Viacom or have even asked them for a statement.

>Let me tell you something.Stu we live in a society where I can’t watch the tooth pick channel if my kid accidentally put on a dress he’d become trans. My wife is a lesbian now your wife has a fucking blog Stu you used to be an inventor now you’re a fucking gamer who plays with Randy and Chaz a Trekkie and a widowed man who’s mental health is as poor as his stamina. Stu you say I make an insured proposition the world around us is! Susie is younger nothing is right you have to fucking listen to me Stu put your bias aside! This is all CERN Stu you used to be smart they did this to us to stop you and reptar from saving the future! FUCKING LISTEN TO ME STU!
>Uh Woah Howard crazy you’re here after the divorce sorry but it’s 4am I am busy making pudding

The worst part is that this is probably true...

I don’t think I could even be bothered to hate watch this.

why are his pupils so goddamn big

Attached: SPROUT.jpg (720x674, 116.88K)

He’s a hippie now so shrooms id guess

grandpa's a boomer now
he's having nam flashbacks

it only lasted less than one season