Death Battle

Can he do it?

Attached: SupermanVSMarvel.png (1000x563, 679.1K)

I guarantee it.

superman's strong but he'd be stopped around the point that literally every big cosmic entity gangs up on him

>Luffy
>Naruto
>Gamera
>Kingdom Hearts
>Scorefagging
These threads have no place on Any Forums.

The show is Any Forums and so is the OP

>literally scales above the concept of cardinality and the ideation of ‘scale’ or ‘size’ of a set in a manner analogous to a dialectical manner of historical idealism
>can one-shot and overcome barriers consisting of cabalistic aggregations of all possible hyper-temporal modes in any possible relativistic worldline
>is a narrative exemplification of total transdual ‘being’, ‘being’ beyond the negative and positive juxtaposition that is story and non-story
>can tank entire metaverses worth of narrative material being shot at him, with any metaphysical ‘amount’ of this material being able to reset Type 4 Metaverses beyond any set theoretic axiomatic framework
>Metaverses themselves transcend infinite Type 3 Multiverses infinitely, consisting of axioms that are completely contradictory in reality, leading to infinite principle of explosion type events where 0 = 1, which blows past any ‘type’ of infinity or Multiverse (including Type 4)
>Is the manifestation beyond a type-omega-bit consciousness, is the post-Hegelian idea of an ‘Obermensch’ in the most Gnostic and anti-Hylic mode of existence; is capable of breaking through ‘the end of history’ as a reification of all goodness in any type of human collective consciousness or unconsciousness

Was there any doubt about the SuperCHAD?

Attached: ENTER.jpg (1296x1967, 426.69K)

He got raped by Russians.
He would get raped by Marvel.

KNOCK KNOCK LET THE DEVIL IN

Attached: VENOM.jpg (602x923, 195.32K)

>The show is Any Forums
Doesn't matter when you aren't actually discussing the show and instead discuss matchups that are only hypotheticals.
>so is the OP
Which also doesn't matter when barely anyone focuses on it to instead discuss what mentioned.

Can he beat Tobirama?

Attached: 1658426345579753.jpg (1400x1000, 59.42K)

Eh? He got his ass kicked by the Avengers in JLA/Avengers, then again by Venom and had a close toe-to-toe with Professor Hulk. He also couldn't take Galactus in his crossover with the F4 and Marvel very much has red suns and people who can produce Kryptonite radiation

ALL of marvel?
no.
all superheroes? yes if they all come at him 1 at the time.

>"T-this i-isn't c-"
Don't care.
>B-bu-"
Don't. Care.

Attached: 1657900278418.jpg (1032x979, 121.07K)

I don't think he could take someone like Norrin

Darkseid already turned out the Beyonder off-panel and made him the Buck from Beyond. Superman wins no problem.

weaker than goku.
>but we weren't even talking abou-
WEAKER THAN GOKU
BITCH

>"Weaker than Gok-"
>"AIIIIEEEEE SAVE ME BEJITA-SAMA THEY HAVE LAZERS AIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Leave. Now.

Attached: 1655334209446.png (1280x720, 643.22K)

K;B;C

[headcanon]
all you have.

screenrant fact checked and confirmed this

Please cease

Sonic? Battered
Shadow? Splattered
Amy? Tattered
Shulk? Shattered
Every FF protag? Scattered
Blazblue? Never mattered

Attached: 161958483941.jpg (950x1054, 178.71K)

your post? IGNORED

>you aren't actually discussing the show
Discussing hypothetical matchups still counts as discussing the show and there are always some people talking about previous episodes (Mostly calling them wrong or shit). There's not much left to discuss since we are on hiatus and next time is an easy win for Bond so I'm fine with being sent to trash until the hiatus ends, but I'll keep posting in these threads for as long as I'm allowed to
>barely anyone focuses on it
Because last thread's matchup wasn't worth discussing, which is why I made this thread about DC
>[HEADCANON]
How about TOAA/Wanda/Odin/Celestials?

Post your most wanted AND what their battle score would be called.