What are your favorite Dan Slott comics?

What are your favorite Dan Slott comics?
Do you like his humor?
Someone should storytime his Silver Surfer or Spider-Man runs.

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-132532.jpg (643x969, 278.33K)

>when Spider-man is ashes you'll have my permission to die

Dude just get an M50 and call it cosplay.

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 651.08K)

>not fucking around
>still morbidly obese 2 and a half year in

Damn I didn't know Boogie2988 wrote comics

But after keeping off 80 pounds for over a decade I'm told by fat people that diets don't work and you'll just gain it all back instantly

I use a mask that that for spray painting

>George Perez
>Neal Adams
>Alan Grant
>Tim Sale
All dead. But this fat fuck gets to continue drawing breath. There is no justice.

Tell me about Dan. Why does he wear the mask?

He's just a guy who writes funny comics.
He's a big guy.

Attached: silver-surfer-3.png (600x440, 436.29K)

I think what people mean is starting a diet thinking you'll do it for a while won't work, but more permanent lifestyle and healthy habit changes do. Switching to some gimmick diet won't work unless you're willing to stick to it. I'm sure there's people saying "diets don't work" as an excuse, not getting it. But there's an actual logic behind the sentiment.

>but more permanent lifestyle and healthy habit changes do.
You mean “diet”. Because that’s more important than anything. You don’t even need to work out or anything. Maybe add a couple walks a day or a long one.

I used to use a mask like that but it doesn't work underwater.

But the shit I see is all "You're this fat because that's just how you are and nothing will change that so just accept it" not "This juice cleanse diet is a load of bullshit that doesn't work"

I can get behind the second, not so much the first

Nta but I agree, fruit juices are as bad as soda in all honesty. Some fruit a few times a week is okay but really fruits and vegetables aren’t as good for you as advertised. Shit it all stems from that god awful food pyramid that claimed people needed bread and grains more than anything.

I want to hatefuck Dan Slott's fat ass and cum all over his stupid squinty face.

Well now this opens up a few questions. Would you do so from behind or want him on top of you so you can feel his chode and balls slap against you? Would you be letting him cum as well, if so where? What’s the venue for this fuckfest, a bed, a couch, a car? Is there payment involved?

Think "Deliverance" and you're on the right track.

I want one of those masks, I've seen japanese people use them when I visited

How do you have internet if you’re a backwoods yokel? Those guys all died by the way so you’re saying you want to rape him and then die?

Is Dan Slott making these threads? Sure seems like it.

Go away, Slott.

Get one with tinted glass for maximum trollage

They aren't made that way, what you see is a plastic tinted lens cover to protect the actual glass. It does come with them though.