5'3'' / 1.60

>5'3'' / 1.60
Could you take Wolverine seriously IRL?

Attached: Wolverine-Marvel-Comics-Logan-X-Men-Howlett-a[1].jpg (500x1118, 99.3K)

kek what a manlet bitch

I mean he has razor claws so I probably would.

Also, never underestimate manlets. They're just the right size to kick your balls.

Dude has adamantium skeleton
He's no joke

He's short but he's also pretty heavy at 300 lbs while being very agile. His claws also add quite a bit of range to his reach so none of that keeping him at arm's length comedy tactic.

You would laugh at a near immortal assassin with unbreakable claws just cause he's a head shorter than you?
Your logic is fucked up. He may be just high enough to suck my dick but i still wouldn't fuck with this man, he deadly.

*punch your balls

You laugh at this dwarf-sized man but you forget he literally has a metal skeleton. Even if he doesn't attack you at all, you are gonna break your fingers tryna hit him

if you're going to punch down, literally and figuratively, why would you pick the fictional mutant man with an indestructible skeleton, claws, and the ability to heal nearly any wound

Attached: 5dc8c0e44f417f94372d16361e6e9c3e24e12fc8.jpg (1434x1323, 612.05K)

Stop.

He is also canadian so quite literally nothing about him isnt there to laugh about

>7 in fighting skills in the power grid
yes

Dude has three of the sharpest swords in the world coming out of each hand. I don't care how small he is, that's intimidating.

>Masculine and hairy as fuck
>Ripped as shit
>Indestructible metal skeleton
>Indestructible metal claws
>Hundreds of years of combat experience
>Sounds like Steve Blum
I don't know, he's pretty intimidating

Wow, I'm actually taller than him.

But no.

Isn't he called Wolverine precisely because he's short and fights fiercely?

>Could you take Wolverine seriously IRL?
No, and that would be my biggest mistake.

If you met this guy in real life, you'd be weirded out and maybe not take him seriously. However, if you know who he is or have seen footage of this hairy manlet tanking headshots while disembowling people with his fancy indestructible claws, you'd know to stay the hell away from him

The guy has knives built into his hands, that's an instant lose for anyone trying to take him in a fist fight. If you ever wanna learn how shit you'd actually be in fight with a guy with a knife give one of your friends a permanent marker and ask them to "cut" you with it.

You mean the 300lb unkillable death Machine with indestructible metal bones and thirteen inch retractable claws? Nah, he short.

how drunk am I and am I aware he has metal claws and bones?