Litterbox

Death By Ball Pit?

Attached: so-fun-1.png (768x959, 214.49K)

BONUS

Which Kid Survives?

Attached: so-fun-bonus.png (768x480, 89.31K)

The grip strength on that toddler.

The baby

Has anyone ever died in a ball pit directly due to ball pit reasons (as opposed to some drunk that climbed in and drowned in their own vomit)?

I was told I peed in a
Chuck e cheese ball pit once. no idea how they go about cleaning that

Whoever wins, we lose

Both.

Simple, they dont

reminder if you sign or accept any terms and conditions without a lawyer present it's basically just writting your name on a napking and has absolutely no legal weight of any kind and you can easily sue anyone.

Attached: 1478925503279.jpg (540x482, 22.92K)

Neat

I actually read earlier today that they take all the balls out in a net and hose them off until the water stops washing off brown then they put them back in. No sanitizing or anything.

That was true maybe 20-30yrs ago, now that the Conservative SCOTUS has been evolving the rights of companies and corporations good luck with that plan. You'll be fortunate if they don't sue YOU into insolvency.

I mean that is just good sense, these over-sanitized Cesarean-delivered kids need the germ exposure.

retard

Second. Germaphobes should die of a disease or something. Go out in a karmic way.

None of this is true.
Any agreement is a contract and it has legal value.
You sign a contract when you put a coin in a vending machine, you sign a contract when you ask for extra fries at the restaurant, and you sign a contract when you sign anything, in any language, with any instrument.
Consumer protection laws and good faith laws are not omnipotent, and they vary from country to country

Reminder that you can add whatever caveats or alterations you want to a legally binding contract and it is enforceable by the court of law. This is a big reason why so many companies are switching to exclusively electronic signatures.

Kids piss and shit in those ball pits all the time and the employees are wagies who never spray them or clean them.

>when some kid shit in the ballpit, and now its smearing around the other balls and spreading like a virus till an adult notices the smell

Attached: OHGODNOOO.jpg (514x339, 16.24K)

Found the American.