I wish I could draw better. I want to draw cute characters and make my ideas come true

I wish I could draw better. I want to draw cute characters and make my ideas come true.

Attached: FwEM4ZNnbPMl.jpg (562x465, 26.27K)

Ever time you draw, you get better. Keep going and challenge yourself to draw outside your comfort zone. You don't have to leap from A to B in one go, that's not the point. Every step is a good step.

That voice in your head that you think is (you) is powerless and contrarian by nature. And it can't draw for shit, so its opinion isn't worth a damn.

Attached: ratyes.png (540x528, 354.8K)

Poasting in "I wish I could draw" thread #9407849571.

You can draw too if you try.

I can, though I will never draw for you even if you pay me. Making shit threads should be punished by decapitation. Not posting my links of "proof" cause less retarded than you think I am.

NTA, but you don't have to prove anything. Your anger at the wistful gimp outs you as a true artist.
My brother.

What.

I know, right?

Shit board.

Me too

The self-doubt is really something

Not OP, but thanks

trace over cute drawings and characters you like (dont post and claim them as your own though) over and over again until you can do it from memory. then you use it as inspiration to draw your own things in a style you like

Forget drawing. If you want to make a cartoon or anything else you should focus on the writing.
People underestimate how important writing is, especially character writing, your art style could be shit but if your characters are relatable and compelling they'll be beloved.
I am an autist who can't write people naturally so I'm fucked unless I draw someone else's story. Which is not bad if they pay me.

Don't you think your time is better spent drawing rather than making "boy I wish I could" threads?

Don't listen to this numbscull. Writing's important, sure, but having beautiful, expressive art involves the uniquely human coordination of the brain, eyes, and hands which are unmatched!

Also, I'm reading Keys to Drawing to learn to draw. Visit sometime.

don't draw it's the worst mistake you could make in your life, get a good job and enjoy your family
>t.artist

no, I agree, writing is slightly more important. Good art isn't that impressive if the story attached to it is super cliche. Both the writing and art should compliment each other. But like, if it's a shitty ms paint scribble with a really interesting story, it can really succeed. We've all seen that happen multiple times.

Some truths:
>Impeccable writing can carry a book harder than truly accomplished art can. See: literature and novels.
>Bad art is more obvious than bad writing
>GREAT writing is more difficult than great art, but good writing is easier than good art.
That is all.

Attached: 201084.jpg (640x480, 48.26K)

why are writefags so insecure

On Any Forums of all places, I don't fucking get it man. There's a distinct dislike for artists on this board despite the board being dedicated to visual media