Lin: Crusty old hag too afraid to commit and give Tenzin baby air benders

>Lin: Crusty old hag too afraid to commit and give Tenzin baby air benders
>Suyin: Delicious MILF that gave birth to 5 kids
You know Tenzin chose the wrong Beifong sister.

Attached: lin and suyin.jpg (1280x720, 104.69K)

Suyin was only a teen when Tenzin and Lin were together.

Ladies, don't fight. You can both have sex with me.

Lin just needed a kid to mellow her out. Tenzin should've just "accidentally" broke the condom. But at the same time I can't blame a guy for going for that Prime Pemma Pussy.

Differences on children was only part of why they broke up I don't know why people keep thinking it was the only reason.

I'm more speaking to the mellowing out than the kid itself. Having a kid changes a person, especially for women. Would that have saved their relationship? Hard to say, but it's possible.
But also I'm mostly just trying to make a joke.

So was Pema, no?

Attached: 1657764470323.jpg (928x1260, 448.11K)

>Responsibility dodging self-entitled shithead
yeah, they'd have fit together really well

Kuvira: "Our city, which bought its independence and wealth with crime money, has virtually all the best Earth Benders in the world. The country around us has dissolved into chaos, with bandits and warlords making life an unending hell for normal people. We should perhaps do something."

Suyin: "Fuck the poor."

One of the most evil characters in the series, particularly galling because the writers didn't seem to realize they'd made her a villain - she even broke a cease fire to try to assassinate Kuvira, the woman she'd supposedly raised like a daughter but had no qualms about killing.

May as well tell me you think Tarrlok was a good catch. They're cut from the same cloth.

He's a goddamn monk, He could've just been patient and waited a few years. Lin is an anciet roastie that deserves to suffer for not caring about the airbender revival. She's selfish.

He made the right choice.
Lin eventually chose her career, which I can support considering the world needed a few competent people in charge, and there weren't many people in Republic City's government that could tell an ass from an elbow.

Yeah I actually like LOK and I still can't believe how terrible Suyin is. Every action she takes is a nonstop "Holy fuck" moment.

>she even broke a cease fire to try to assassinate Kuvira, the woman she'd supposedly raised like a daughter but had no qualms about killing.

Don't forget that the first thing she did as she was getting broken out of jail is to go for a salty runback assassination attempt.

Also the classic:
>"Ugh, monarchies so outdated"
>Couple years later throws her support behind a puppet king

>Lin
Occupies an honorable place in Korra 's harem

Attached: 6540c3a1a10d62b245acb972ebe12165.jpg (719x1110, 127.74K)

Love is not a choice, little pointy-headed bigot.

Tenzin should have fucked all 3 of them and bred the Airbenders back into existence

Senna too.

That's what Aang did. He fucked his way up and down the whole Earth Kingdom. You don't really buy that whole "Harmonic Convergence turned random people into airbenders" nonsense, right? Those are just Aang's bastards and the whole Harmonic Convergence line was just some bullshit Tenzin made up in order to maintain his status as top dog of the Air Nation.

Should take the FN pill and inbreed her dyke sister

You fool.
>Lin: Headstrong minx who would never sacrifice her perfectly toned body (or Tenzin’s pleasure) to pregnancy; could probably give explosive footjobs
>Suyin: Irresponsible elitist with a blown-out pussy; neglectful to the point of inadvertently raising a dictator with legitimate points

Attached: 8C1C2910-932B-403A-BF79-8B84190854E0.jpg (789x800, 582.15K)

please tell me there is a lower half to that picture