I do not care for the Rippaverse

Attached: a3e.jpg (600x450, 23.79K)

bump

Yes you do

What the fuck is a Rippaverse? I have a feeling its disappointing Marvel/DC shit again.

Rightoid grifter comic that's getting free promotion from a malware chatbot that was circulated by Any Forums about a week ago.

>rightoid
But Mr. Rippaverse is black, isn't he? This is hurting my brain.

It's called a pick-me. They publicly advocate against their own interests because it's a blank check for attention, which can easily be converted to money with minimal work, and that money can be converted into bigger and higher-stakes grifts, like crypto, or starting a "legal fund."

So its like a reverse psychology pyramid scheme? That explains the unnatural popularity, atleast on this board, and the obsession with money.

Attached: 11AC0B96-0006-47C2-BA07-E5CC0647733A.jpg (1422x1080, 119.96K)

He's a coon who thinks he'll be spared in the race war.

I would rather buy a comic from Mark Waid than from a black guy

medsmedsmedsmeds

>blacks can’t be right-wing

Any Forums doesn't care for le based nigger type shit. but you already knew that

Neither does anyone else since no one actually talks about the comics.

>All black people must agree politically or are pick-mes.
Why is Any Forums filled of leftists now?

>getting money
> advocate against their own interests

heh

is this leebait

Omegacope
Please STFU and take your mental down spiral somewhere else. What black creators does the comics industry even have these days. What alternatives are there from established product? What can you do to prove you're not talking completely out of your ass and ignoring reality?

I don't care about the Rippaverse. When the only thing said about a property is "not woke", it's not worth paying attention to.

Attached: 1650926201545.png (1095x658, 152.07K)

As is, there are no comics, right?

What has the right wing done for Black people except openly wish for their extinction?