How was this fair? He was reformed

How was this fair? He was reformed.

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-005015_YouTube.jpg (993x720, 139.01K)

Well, Cartman is a dickwad and deserved the worst future. Eric living a happy life with a loving wife and kids was a burden to Kyle, however him being a homeless and miserable bum would make Kyle life better.

Because kyle is of the chosen people and cartman is a goyim

This Cartman didn't do anything to reform himself, he stayed an angry sociopath his whole life. The other Cartman sacrificed his existence for the greater good.

What I think is fucked up is this version of Stan feels something had changed to make his life better amd is appreciative of it so it wouldn't be a stretch that cartman is feeling the opposite where he realizes he gave something up or is missing something

I don't care how much he changed. He was still a manipulative, bigoted, psychopathic, genocidal murderer who ground up his own father into chili just to spite someone over 16 dollars.

And he doesn't like Ants in the Pants! Seriously, what the fuck?

Attached: shake.jpg (480x360, 14.79K)

If he stayed the way he was in the early seasons and this plot happened, then I'd understand the outrage a lot more because he was just a spoiled hot-tempered fat kid.

You assume. There is no evidence that it wasn't just a long con.

Did any of the other characters have kids in the “good future”? It seems funny to give your life up for nothing

Kyle got his wife and kids

Kind of ironic that the only time Cartman lives a happy and fulfilling life is when everyone around him is miserable

I imagined it was a long con, and the idea was that he was trying to trick his way into heaven and torment Kyle for eternity when he died and went there as well. But then I remembered it was established that only mormons get into heaven

That's the joke. Him being a good friend for once is the reason why he lost everything.

Maybe. They started letting everyone in so they could fight Hell's Army in "Best Friends Forever". But it hasn't come up since, so...

That's an awful excuse!
He was only a "burden" to Kyle because Kyle couldn't live with him having a happy life. Kyle was in the wrong here

True, but even though it's a different version of Cartman, it still comes off as Rabbi-Cartman becoming Hobo-Cartman. And that just seems like a needless gutpunch to Rabbi-Cartman

Attached: dejavu.jpg (1503x2254, 553.15K)

>the boys want to travel into the past and mess with the timeline, inevitably changing the future/present and erasing everyones lifes in that timeline
>it's presented as a conflict only cartman has a problem with because it would erase his family, when it would affect everyone just the same
the whole premise was just retarded and didn't make any sense

bump

he's better like this instead of a larping jew.

I read a post about how he was making a saint's sacrifice and that he'd be reunited with his family in Heaven

It was not fair, he sacrified himself.

I agree that it was a shitty ending tho.

You guys are still watching?