How would Tombstone and his entire supervillain creation operation have impacted the world of The Boys?

How would Tombstone and his entire supervillain creation operation have impacted the world of The Boys?

Attached: 1738F671-B6AE-4787-B8AE-E79C058C6E3C.jpg (1280x878, 100.23K)

Homelander would kill him. He doesn't want competition.

Tombstone was written to be smart, I don't think he'd get caught

Vought could pay him to make more adult super people without the use of Compound V, which would be incredibly useful because normal V only works in powering very young children and Temp V turns your brain into soup. This way they could pay normal relatively well adjusted people to be supes instead of creating massive narcissistic loose cannon perverted fuck ups like Homelander and the rest of the Seven
OR they kill him and take his and his employees plans to take all the profit themselves.

You know, if Tombstone had all the scientific resources of Spectacular still at his disposal, he’d probably figure out a way to turn temp V into perm v. Most likely with a bit of an animal theme.

Would Tombstone be willing to have Butcher and the rest of the Boys augmented?
Would he offer jobs like he did for Spidey?

>his operation
It's doc ocks/green goblin's tombstone only paid for some soldiers.

Vought would be buying Oscorp to figure out how bullshit works and Tombstone got his powers

He has ambigious superpowers so they'd be intrested in knowing how he got them

And he'd want their operations to make distraction-villains for spider-man that are temporary.

Well, he might also want distractions against Vought’s heroes if he can’t work out a deal.

Yeah, but it was Mr. Lincoln’s idea to make more villains and he supplied the mooks

I doubt so since they dont seem to actually fight villains at all. Outside of ones created by vought.

Isn't the only reason why perm V not used on adults is because they can't take the transformation? You could probably take perm V while on doses of temp V and your eventual healing factor will make up for the brain lesions. Or something, I don't know Season 3 is fucking stupid in a lot of ways.

Yeah, but Tombstone has a faster method of creation usually. And he has access to power suits that can go toe to toe with some pretty powerful supes

Rewatched it on Netflix, did you?

Same, I fucking missed how good and tight it was.

In my opinion Spectacular and The Boys are the two most realistic superhero stories we have, despite the questionable science

Only realistic capeshit is The Punisher but in real life he be dead or arrested.

I meant realistic with powers

It gets a little anime harem-y. Like yeah, Peter fucks but he usually doesn't have a literal crowd of female characters panty dropping at him without even a whisper of an ensuing cat fight. It gets a little ridiculous in SS.

Honestly, I liked how Gwen and MJ were friends, but I would prefer if Liz had a bit more animosity

What? No it doesn't. Betty is just being friendly. Liz and Gwen are the only ones pining after Pete, unless you count the symbiote.

I'm remembering the Halloween episode, specifically.

MJ is flirty with everyone.

Imagine if Venom fused with Gwen. Full yandere Spider-Woman