Cartoon Network announced a second PPG Reboot and a Foster's Home Reboot. Craig McCracken is in charge of both projects

Cartoon Network announced a second PPG Reboot and a Foster's Home Reboot. Craig McCracken is in charge of both projects.
cartoonbrew.com/series/craig-mccracken-is-rebooting-the-powerpuff-girls-fosters-home-for-imaginary-friends-218843.html

Attached: FX96acqXEAASCUv.jpg (1280x600, 161.02K)

>It's real
What the fuck

HOLY SHIT

>Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends will be reimagined as a preschool animated series with a new cast of preschool-aged imaginary friends. The original series, for kids a bit older, ran for six seasons on Cartoon Network and won six Emmys of its own.
Fuck

>The Powerpuff Girls reboot will expand on the original series with Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup set to go head-to-head with franchise favorite villains as well as new threats. The original series debuted in 1998 and won two Emmys during its 78-episode run.

>Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends will be reimagined as a preschool animated series with a new cast of preschool-aged imaginary friends. The original series, for kids a bit older, ran for six seasons on Cartoon Network and won six Emmys of its own.

Great to see Genndy and Craig reunite together.
Hopefully they can get back Maxwell Atoms and Tom Warburton.

Attached: 4DF4A5D0-1F42-43ED-A3E8-DE21FBCD7D85.jpg (1420x2048, 657.03K)

HOLY SHIT??

Oh man, this sucks.

HOLY FUCK
Is Cartoon kino back on the menu?

Foster's will end up being another soulless show like Craig
PPG will flop

I wonder how they will find someone that’s able to replicate Tom Kane?

see

Fosters sucked anyway. I don't know why PPG needs to be rebooted again though. Just continue rom the original series, it's not like there's much of a continuity anyway.

Warburton but no way is Maxwell Atoms coming back while Michael Ouweleen (the Harvey Birdman creator who reportedly called Maxwell's works "hateful fart cartoons" in front of a whole group of CN people) is in charge of the network.

I have no faith in these projects.

So the CW PPG was quietly canned, right?

Oops ignore the name. I was previously responding to the normafag.

Don't get your hopes up for foster's. PPG still sounds promising though.

Monkeys fucking paw

5 dollars says Frankie's going to be black in the reboot.

>2 reboots in the span of a decade
Fucking hell...
Didn't half of CW get sold off for literally $0 recently?

Attached: 1634469285538.jpg (737x720, 114.81K)

>Just continue rom the original series,
It does say "expand on" so maybe it will, either way I'm excited Craig is being allowed to handle these characters again and I'm excited about the new music that comes from it.

>PPG
>Foster's
Chowder reboot when?

CW never made money

Foster's pilot was excellent and the show itself had tons of potential that was unfortunately wasted during its run on Bloo being a dickhead.
A reboot aimed to preschoolers with a new cast is a bad decision and something that no one asked for.

We better actually get the fucking Rowdyruffs in this one

Don't give them ideas because it will end up being a preschool show that teaches kids about cooking.

i'd love to hear some new stuff from james. i still get mad there's no cohesive cd release of the show's score. like they did all those remix cds and whatnot but even if i could just get even the movie's score in physical form i'd be happy

Sometimes dead is better.

Attached: 1643325614964.jpg (600x632, 23.08K)

>a preschool show that teaches kids about cooking.
that really wouldn't be THAT bad.

If Craig is in charge, I hope he can also get some of the old crew, if this work company might realize that completely altering products doom them too fail and that creator and writers of the original are necessary

Stonetoss is better.

Fuck trannies. I invite you to rangeban me if you don't want to enforce your own rules properly. This is a comic and therefore perfectly acceptable on the comics board.

Attached: 24-hour-business-stonetoss-comic.png (1000x500, 62.49K)

Will the Fosters reboot have /ss/?

I’m guessing this will take place in a different timeline where Mac, Frankie, and Goo are older.
Hopefully we at least get to see cameos.

Attached: BB611045-6F48-4970-97EA-506B4E84458C.jpg (1024x1024, 159.41K)

>reboots
no

The question is, will Frankie be in it?