CN trademark filings

Attached: B6660A35-4F25-460E-B25B-A483C1C311FC.jpg (828x585, 257.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cave_cody
archive.(ph)/GLd(db)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Who is Jesse Moynihan?

Harmony in Despair is getting a series?

>Dickman

Attached: 462A2BCE-463B-4A76-95CE-D19398D7B490.png (278x666, 184.6K)

>Hungy
it is meant to be spelled like that or was that a mistake

Andrew will have a hard time dealing with his sexual abuse allegations

Former Adventure Time writer responsible for controversial episodes like Breezy.

I’ve heard that it’s already greenlit

DICK DICK BABY BABY

>Andrew will have a hard time dealing with his sexual abuse allegations
What happened?

those have no grounds

Nothing but Any Forums loves cancel culture now and bitches about every creator who ever did anything untoward in their entire life

Aren’t all the Vindicators dead?

Any relation to Bobby Moynihan?

I think it’s just spelled like that because everyone making and watching cartoons is pretty much just an idiot anymore

the female one survived

He (rather foolishly) admitted all the events took place in his original response to them.

Not at all what happened that’s just what cancel culture internet freaks have turned it into after your game of telephone

>this big fat baby helming his own animated series
twitter.com/cave_cody

Hahaha, can't wait to see what happens here

Yes it is, I was following those events as they happened back in the day. I can get you the post right now if you want. He reblogged the callout to his nsfw account to respond to it because he had to make the whole thing as fucking embarrassing as possible.

If anyone wishes to see it, bottom half is Andrew Dickman's response archive.(ph)/GLd(db) (remove brackets)

>I was following those events as they happened back in the day
What an interesting life you must lead

Real hard sell on that being a putdown when you're browsing the Any Forums board for cartoons, friend.

>Harmony in Despair
Oh yeah, thats the one with the MC that's really androgynous and the weird duck thing. Or maybe I'm just blind.

Attached: FB9DE9C3-ACD9-4596-9E21-E723679E819F.jpg (1860x2000, 813.75K)