Does Roiland have any say in Rick and Morty post-season 2?

Seems like Dan Harmon bullied him out of the writing room reducing him to a voice actor, resulting in him making Solar Opposites.

Attached: 8886.png (322x472, 156.07K)

Pretty sure R&M's constant name drops/references come from Roiland.

Seems to me more like Dan Harmon refused to fuck off out of the writers' room and instead just kept sabotaging everything by shoving his drama into everything through Jerry and Beth till it reached Rick and then Morty and Justin was like "fuck that gay shit, the baby rape joke was the last straw you ugly unfunny Jerry shitstain"

> bullied him out of the writing room
Do you just make shit up?
In one of the commentaries, Harmon gives Roiland shit for not spending more time in the writing room and Roliand sheepishly says that he basically has too much other shit to do.

Pretty close. I think it was Dan Harmon taking control and ruining the fun and mandating hiring 50 percent women and therefore doubling the writer's room. Fucking up the dynamic the writers had. All while forcing it to be about depression and being dark instead of the great balance the first 2 seasons had. Dan Harmon ruined all the fun so everyone (classic writers) left on their own accord. He is probably really lonely now and filled with regret. fuck em. Solar Opposites is better than zombie Rick And Morty.

It's more like Justine just left on his own accord but is to chicken shit to tell Harmon that he ruined the show.

I keep forgetting this show hasn't been canceled.

>Bullied him into
Fucking please, Roiland is the living personification of ADHD and oppositional defiance disorder
He wasn't pushed out, he got bored and left.

>Solar Opposites is better than zombie Rick And Morty.
You are good dam right. I also think Sola Opposites is finding its own identity rather than trying to be another Rick and Morty.

It's an open secret in the industry that Roiland isn't in the writer's room anymore.

>inb4 RnM defender/SOfag.

You could blame Harmon. But Roiland has three shows and a game company. Something had to give. But they've had different show runners besides them for RM. You strike when the iron is hot. I Don't blame him putting his hands in multiple cookie jars. He had pilots fail hard once they got that 75 ep order he was set.

Harmon has 4 projects, a new animation studio, and a wife. He's not lonely.

>Solar Opposites is better than zombie Rick And Morty.
Solar Opposites is better than golden age Rick and Morty too.

News to me. Last time I checked he was a loser crying over losing his shitty writers to Marvel/DC. And also talking about saving up money to pay for his future kids. I guess he found a gold digger willing to put up with his anti-social behavior. Also, he has a new animation studio? What happen d to his old one and what are these other projects? I know about that shitty NFT show about greek gods or whatever.

Nah.

You're hate boner for him really is misguided. Harmon chilled out his online presence are his dogs and wood working projects. He married a tv writer they met like 5 years ago. His Writers leaving was a joke and you took that seriously. I know two are the Strange planet, Danny devito devil project. Hate him all you want he's in better head space since community ended.

I don't really care about his online presence. I didn't know he married again. Hopefully, this one will last more than a month. His writer leaving isn't a joke. All the classic writers have left (most of them to go work on Solar Opposites) because he made working there no fun. And all the new writers get snatched up by Marvel/DC. "The Strange Planet" sounds cool. Although I imagine he would feel burnt out on SciFi by now. And Danny Devito is always fun. I hate him because he ruined Rick And Morty. And I doubt he is in a good head space. Look at a modern picture of him. He looks like he is on death's door.

>left on their own accord.
Bullshit. Disney and other companies saw the show's massive success, and thought they could get a big show like R&M by poaching the writers; destroying that lighting in a bottle. Post S2 suffered majorly from that. Although the estrogen writers played a small role.

That writers leaving to solar opposites is wrong. Why are you so wrong about everything?

>an open secret in the industry
That's a great way of saying "I totally didn't make this up but you can't ask anyone because they're not allowed to tell you"