What is Any Forums's opinions on SpongeBob season 4?

What is Any Forums's opinions on SpongeBob season 4?

Attached: 6565654.png (1058x634, 1.48M)

It's the beginning of a downward spiral.

It sucks. The best in there doesn't go past Alright, except for the Greenblatt premiere that might as well be a S3 holdover.

it's bad and the beginning of the show no longer being worth watching. I'll cut to the chase : the characters don't awake empathy anymore and the new animation style doesn't look right

Painfully mediocre. There's a few decent eps in there, but people who lump it in with 1-3 are delusional.

I doubt I'll bother watching it. The latest seasons are the best seasons.

No, they are highly reliant on wacky faces

>Bumping a shit thread
>Seriously replying to guy
Kill yourself.

Have You Seen This Snail came on once right after my dog died, so fuck this entire season

Sucks

If you remove these its still a good season

Attached: 1658139178563345.png (1058x634, 972.15K)

>removing Krusty Towers

I was onthe fence on that one; I left it out because I feel like "Mr. Krabs turns the KK into a hotel" is scraping the bottom of the barrel. The only remarkable thing I remember about it is that Squidward gets back on Mr. Krabs.

user that was a single episode of Season 4

Awful.
I liked the Fawlty Towers episode but everything else isn't good.
Even what I like is just something wearing Spongebob's skin.
Some of it feels like rehashes like Once Bitten is another horror themed Gary episode but without the horror. But Chimps Ahoy, The Thing, Dunces and Dragons, these episodes are anti-Spongebob.

Attached: krusty towers.jpg (1200x675, 192.12K)

>Removing Krusty Towers and Karate Island
>Keeping All That Glitters

What is (You)r opinions on SpongeBob season 4?

Definitely where the show started to go downhill, but it still had some decent episodes. For example, Krusty Towers was fucking hilarious and wouldn’t feel too out of place as a season 2 or 3 episode.

Come on. Out with it

it obviously wasn't as good as the first 3 seasons but it was still entertaining, like I'd still watch these over season 6 and onward.

Attached: Bonnie explain.jpg (844x1072, 149.58K)

Soulless

ScumBob, ScumBob, SCUMBOB!!!!!!