I wish Lumpy Space Princess didn't exist, they're so fucking annoying and I hate every scene they're in

I wish Lumpy Space Princess didn't exist, they're so fucking annoying and I hate every scene they're in

Attached: file.png (360x360, 76.56K)

You made this thread on purpose. You know what you're doing.

Why is Finns rape by this purple flying cunthole never really talked about?

>princess
>they

Attached: 16b4833be059e1ac6c6962b9c67739794c2bd79e.png (449x413, 16.42K)

Just because finn regretted his reckless and lascivious kissing spree after doing it with LSP does not make him a rape victim.

That episode is an allegory for post breakup promiscuity.
Finn regretting that sad epoch of him being an easy degenerate is a sign of him maturing and character development.

Attached: Taking Love To The Deep End LET'S DO THIS ALREADY.jpg (240x240, 8.94K)

>letting your brain get mangled into lashing out at perfectly normal language

>one princess(female royal member)
>they

>they
Oh, god, don't tell me there more than one of her!
>Princess Ponyhead seems more sus now...

>she's so fucking annoying
FTFY

Attached: 1285792528582.png (449x413, 18.01K)

>That episode is an allegory for post breakup promiscuity.
That's a great example of how the show went to shit.

Attached: 1269491086027.png (900x900, 202.42K)

Bullshit, had this happened to a woman no one would call it anything besides rape, Finn was raped and no one cares because its Finn.

Attached: Trashy LSP.png (696x1076, 621.03K)

>no one cares because its Finn.
It's not because it's Finn but instead due to his blatant whoredom across the Land of OOO.

Finn hastily kissed myriads of princesses and immediately discarded them in disregard for their emotional attachments.
The same person who wept in the fetal position over a homosexual Gumwad and manipulated Flame Princess for his wet dreams is somehow worthy of my sympathy?
No he is not worthy it, not to mention he impulsively did this as a minor; literally 2D Bianca Devins but somehow pathetic.
If the writing was good they would've given Finn an incurable STD. Instead a Bee jizzed on his flower and returned to the status quo, because apparently getting a conga line of wet massages is what cures teenage depression with no consequences.

Truely a hero for plebs, kids and manchildren to self insert as.
Indeed the writers should've stuck to slice of life adventures.

>It's not because it's Finn but instead due to his blatant whoredom across the Land of OOO.
I wasnt talkign about within the show itself because that would be an unrealistic standar to hold AT writers to, Im talking about real people who seem to gloss over this fact.
>Finn hastily kissed myriads of princesses and immediately discarded them in disregard for their emotional attachments.
Big whoop
>The same person who wept in the fetal position over a homosexual Gumwad and manipulated Flame Princess for his wet dreams is somehow worthy of my sympathy?
A human being with emotions and chracters flaws deserves to be raped? Your an actual retard.
>No he is not worthy it, not to mention he impulsively did this as a minor; literally 2D Bianca Devins but somehow pathetic. If the writing was good they would've given Finn an incurable STD.
Wow,your such a massive faggot you could have easily qualified to write for this show, I hope for your sake this is just a shitty attempt at trolling instead of being something you actually believe

It's most certainly implied LSP did more than just kiss Finn. For fuck sake his flower arm loses all its petals implying he was deflowered. You're essentially saying someone that likes getting kissed was asking to be fucked against their will while in a depressive state. Go fuck yourself.

imagine if that scene is remade in the fiona spinoff with ugly bastard LSP

Attached: Fionna-refrece.png (623x1526, 146.21K)

>is somehow worthy of my sympathy?
Wow you are heartless.

Attached: 1656363399042.png (601x252, 74.58K)

Because he’s a guy so many think it doesn’t matter.

The only thing that matters there (barely) is the part about his birth dad, because everything else is funny talking dogs or magic clones or weird space monsters and thus has no basis in reality

Trying to connect with his birth dad cost Finn his arm.