Has literally no place in the Spider-Landscape

>has literally no place in the Spider-Landscape
>only reason she now exists is so that she can have miniseries written by literally who asian american writers that no one actually reads
So why didn't they give Silk the role of Chasm instead of Ben?

Attached: 1642427086501.jpg (1280x905, 269.79K)

Peter&Felicia will invite Silk to spend the night with them every other weekend, that's more than enough place user

Attached: EcMO0fYWkAIDx0K.jpg (1727x1893, 976.52K)

>Silk
Get that fucking disgusting secondary faggot OC character away from Black Cat's perfect ass.

Post boobs

I can honestly see Felicia talking with Peter about Cindy's pheromone problem and mocking it as rookie numbers when compared to them.

And yet her mini series is still better written and more interesting than anything Miles have been in and whatever is going on with current Peter's book.

Whatever is going on here in this pic is hot.

>queerbaiting with Silvermane's daughter and going against some hag that turns people old
>>more interesting than anything Miles have been in and whatever is going on with current Peter's book.
lol no

I don't think anyone cares about the new Iron Fist mini or whatever Silk's doing right now, but Gene Luen Yang's Shang-Chi comic is good. Just shove nu-Fist and Silk into his run.
Danny can team up with Luke in NYC, he's still a martial artist even if he doesn't have the iron fist.

She's a Miles you can fap to, otherwise they're the same character.

I want more SilkxBlackCat

Attached: 1658142654177.jpg (1124x1600, 304.43K)

Why was Silk created again?

I want to see a sex comic of these two.

Because Sex Sale
What, you want another Obese Black Non-Binary Spider character?

Name one non-binary black spider character?

Might still be popular with cosplayer.

Attached: FGvzpi1VQAAKzac.jpg (2688x4032, 709.14K)

Silk has a nice look and that's all

Attached: 1650327232996.jpg (850x1290, 140.63K)

I like Silk, in fact she’s the only spider chick worth a damn (Mayday is a future thing). Though she doesn’t have to be romantically involved with Peter, that’s just Slott fetish autism

No that’s Spider-Gwen. Silk actually has a character

There’s a non-binary spider character?
That new gay spider?

Miles. Wait, they haven't do that yet? Oh fuck, Disney lawyers are coming for me now... Anyway.