Hey Arnold!

Who would Arnold have as a love interest and why?

Attached: elevator.jpg (850x637, 77.23K)

Rhonda

Helga won.

Obviously the writers intended for Helga to be endgame, despite how toxic the relationship would be.

What this user said. I remember the Jungle movie basically confirming it.

Ah sweet, a pedo thread

Attached: https___pictures.betaseries.com_banners_episodes_21534_880250c7ad8fddf4da6398fc9998d5c2.jpg (500x282, 19.54K)

Helga. Wins. Patakality.

Attached: file.png (540x538, 355.93K)

Shippingniggers really are the worst. Of all the things that Hey Arnold has to offer this is what you fags mostly cared about? No wonder the Jungle Movie was hot garbage. All this I can forgive knowing that the series is dead and buried and would never have another season or spin-off.

Attached: wtf.jpg (480x360, 15.29K)

Deal with it. Helga is best character. Nobody cares about midget with deformed head.

Lila is cute though...

>how toxic the relationship would be.
I hate millennials and zoomers with that "toxic" crap, fucking entitled generations, people are people deal with it.

>Nobody cares about midget with deformed head.
>Nobody cares about the main fucking character
Fuck off, you drooling retard.

Helga's sister is the patrician choice, all good generic from the Pataki family without Helga BS, also Bob is fucking rich.
The red hair girl is also fuckeable but is really poor so is not an option.
Helga could be fuckeable but her sister is a better choice

Shipping made up a big part of the show. Have you not forgotten Arnold's threesome?

So how would you describe it then? Because there's no way a relationship between those two would be functional.

We call them being a flag or a pussie, no BS like you stupid kiddos, you fucked the economy and suck China D

It was confirmed at the end of the first movie that he liked Helga too

His own Misato

Attached: Lana.jpg (160x301, 10.47K)

>Shipping made up a big part of the show
No its not. Fuck off. For a faggot like you claiming to be a fan of Helga you helgacels completely miss the point of her character and struggles.

She is but not the same reason like you shippingfaggots think.

Attached: we must kill the helgacels arnold.png (720x482, 381K)

>Helga's sister is the patrician choice
She was over-driven as a child and is burned out now. She's rebelled from her parents' strictness with a string of casual sexual partners.

Did someone say Misato?

Attached: FV4xbYoWAAEuthd.jpg (2532x3000, 1.19M)

That's a really good fanart of both shows, i guess.