Oh, oh pick me!

Oh, oh pick me!

Attached: 583067906729674949.jpg (1280x720, 156.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/1999/digital/news/hartwell-buoyed-at-pdi-1117492039/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Streamcuck zoomers will never understand

I pick the gender confused wolf
*unzips dick*

why didn't the bears reappear in the sequels?

Shrek was going to have an IMAX rerelease in december 2001, 7 months after it premiered, yet it got cancelled for unknown reasons

Right there with you. *fist bump*

Ever since someone said that Donkey is basically a carbon copy of Mushu I haven't been able to unthink it. They're literally exactly the same.

Attached: Mushu-in-Mulan.jpg (1545x773, 114.2K)

Now think about how both of them are, in a way, Norbit.

something that is rarely mentioned about Shrek is that it was produced by John H. Williams, the founder of Vanguard Films (True West, The Grapes of Wrath, The Dining Room, Heartbreak House, Seven Years in Tibet, Sarafina)

>the generation that grew up with DVDs will never understand
Lol

after the success of Shrek, Williams and Vanguard Films established an animation division, which has brought us star-studded "classics" like Valiant, Happily N'Ever After, Space Chimps and Gnome Alone

Attached: 48.jpg (600x240, 25.49K)

Wasn't there some kind of disagreement with the suits or something that caused the cancelation? Or am I thinking of something else?

original Shrek is the only one : directed by a woman (Vicky Jenson), made in the 90s and before 9/11, made with Silicon Graphics workstations, fully made at Palo Alto, composed by John Powell, and executive produced by Penney Finkelman Cox and Sandra Rabins (the producers of Prince of Egypt)

production of Shrek 2 started at Palo Alto, but then moved to Redwood City after they changed headquarters in late 2002 (Shrek 2 came out in may 2004)

RIP Mama Bear

Attached: KLw9mgg-26gDL5nWe7F1YJkyMDSsibIl26Z0YgkuuU4.jpg (640x1048, 94.86K)

>beauty mark on neck, glitter on hair, freckles on chest, earrings, long nails, wears suggestive clothes despite being an old woman
awful design

Attached: shrek2-disneyscreencaps.com-2977~2.jpg (1920x1080, 127.56K)

>"Holding Out for a Hero scene is perfect"
if we ignore the choir singers being men in drag, then sure

Attached: shrek2-disneyscreencaps.com-8511~2.jpg (1920x1080, 267.22K)

>Shrek
>directors : Andrew Adamson, Victoria Jenson
>producers : Aron Warner, John H. Williams, Jeffrey Katzenberg
>executive producers : Penney Finkelman Cox, Sandra Rabins, Carl Rosendahl (1999 only)
>co executive producer : David Lipman

>Shrek 2
>directors : Conrad Vernon, Kelly Asbury, Andrew Adamson
>producers : Aron Warner, David Lipman, John H. Williams
>executive producer : Jeffrey Katzenberg
not quite the same group. 2 also had a new team of storyboarders (Walt Dohrn, Rob Porter, David P. Smith, etc) and that's where most of the writing comes from

I just watched this the other day and my brother pointed this out.

>Donkey and Mushu are both played by Eddie Murphy and are basically the same character
>Donkey and Mushu are both played by Eugenio Derbez in the latin american dub and are basically the same character

Attached: 1647973741664.jpg (657x574, 80.94K)

They are the Fairy Godmothers boytoys

Like clockwork
blew my mind when I first figured this out

in ye olde days women werent allowed to do anything
men were better at being women than women were

She's alive in the final scene though

latinx are black coded after all

Adamson was director of Shrek since 1997 and i know Jenson was involved by march 1999, as shown in this article
variety.com/1999/digital/news/hartwell-buoyed-at-pdi-1117492039/amp/